Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

USPS sucks you know what

Man I bought a pump from a guy. He shipped it August 8th and there tracking sucks it just says it left CA on Aug 8th still havent seen it. I wouldnt ship dog crap with them after this. Summer is almost over for me.

I shipped a book on time and it took 3+ weeks to arrive. Their tracking system only seems to work after the package arrives... Ron

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    I sent Reid a Water box & J pipe UPS Next Day air it cost me an arm, a leg and a kidney plus I had to get a co-signer

At least USPS is cheap.

Its not even the fault of the guy that sent it I can see he shipped it on Aug 8th just postal service has no customer support. Plus they dont caer if you complain.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by race24x View Post
    Its not even the fault of the guy that sent it I can see he shipped it on Aug 8th just postal service has no customer support. Plus they dont caer if you complain.
    Yeah and can you beleive there are people who want this type of people in charge of healthcare?

Think about the post office the next time Obama say people need Govt health insurance

Quote Originally Posted by race24x View Post
    Man I bought a pump from a guy. He shipped it August 8th and there tracking sucks it just says it left CA on Aug 8th still havent seen it. I wouldnt ship dog crap with them after this. Summer is almost over for me.
    If they tried delivering the package when you weren't home it's at your local post office for you to go and pick up. They're supposed to leave you a note saying this, but in my experience they never do. So go check your local USPS and see if they have it for you.

No your supposed to take off work and lose a days pay and be waiting hand and foot for that 10.00 order you had sent. who the F is home all day waiting for a package I love when they need someone to sign for it thats the best. NOTE ON DOOR " was here at 9:00am no one home be back tomorrow at 9:00am" Bulls##t come at 7:00pm I'll be waiting

I can beat that.. Bought a big order of stuff from overseas... The box got trashed before it left the other country, and the box arrived wrapped in a plastic bag, missing a Riva ECU!! The entire shipment was valued at $200 If I really want to go through all the hassle, I MAY get $200..... I'm pissed, but what can u do? nothing..

RXP Rex I have a PO Box so i call the post office everyday to see if it has come in. I am sure she is sick of my ass LOL I just am keeping my fingers crossed long weekend I would like to be able to ride both the skis again.

Yeah get this I got a new motor came in three days from 1200 miles away good deal ordered a gasket kit two weeks ago from parker yamaha tracked it online said it was coming today!!! So I took two vaction days from work to be home to put the motor in so I can ride this weekend. I called fed-ex to make sure it was comin the lady told me its on the truck to be delivered but it won't be their until tomorrow whats up with that parker yamaha sucks with their shipping I was planing on breaking in the motor tomorow and riding allday sat. oh well SO I FELL YOUR PAIN

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information