2004 polaris octane 4 sale, Brand New Novi 48mm and More

I have a 2004 Polaris octane with Brand new novi 48mm carbs. They were bought about 2 months ago from Watcon. oat Is custom painted and will have pictures tonight. The boat rips. The only reason I am selling is cause I need money for a new project. Ski has Novi 48mm carbs, High Flow intake Manifolds purchased from Watcon. Flat top pistons, CDI reprogrammed by Randy from Watcon, Umi trigger, footholds, Wamiltons pole cover, worx ride plate, worx intake grate, worx flow control Valve, Odi lock grips, tiny tach, and I am sure there is more. The motor is very strong and has 180 psi in each cylinder. The carbs are dialed in and ski pulls very hard. As You all know the octane also comes from the factory with a Skat Trac magnum pump and the factory b pipe. Can take for test run if like. You will not be dissapointed. I also have the original carbs if you do not want the Novi 48mms and will consider in price. Like I said the carbs are 2 months old and are the newest edition from Novi. I am asking $5900 obo for everything and I am open to overs with or without the carbs. Any question please feel free to contact me. 989-906-4370 I can have better pictures if you would like emailed to your request.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    near Toronto, Canada
    Always good to post your location.

Engine rebuild, or running hours?

Location Bay City Michigan. Not sure on hours, but the motor was fresh last year when I bought it. If price is right I would through the trailer in.

Sacramento CA

Here is a video of the octane in action.

Thread Information