Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Shhhh I'm busy

  1. #1
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105

    Shhhh I'm busy

    What some people do with their time. LOL
    I wonder if it's operational.


  2. #2
    axgrider73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    2,059
    Operational?

    I am sure the machine isn't, but apparently someones photoshop is.

  3. #3
    Hardcore photoshopped.

  4. #4
    1996SLTX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    904
    +1
    1
    And if it's operational, what would be the said operation?

    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    What some people do with their time. LOL
    I wonder if it's operational.

  5. #5
    SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids,Iowa
    Posts
    6,381
    +1
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by 1996SLTX View Post
    And if it's operational, what would be the said operation?
    What ever it wanted to do!
    I think it's real,no one is going to route hose different,and be that detailed with the cylinder attachments and rust spots. I don't think the tire is attached to the bucket. It could be used to go onto collapized building (like a spyder)to dig for people or to remove wreakage,You can't crawl a excavator with tracks over everthing,because of the top heavyness, That beast can.I'm sure you could walk that thru a marsh or swampy area without a problem.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,028
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    What ever it wanted to do!
    I think it's real,no one is going to route hose different,and be that detailed with the cylinder attachments and rust spots. I don't think the tire is attached to the bucket. It could be used to go onto collapized building (like a spyder)to dig for people or to remove wreakage,You can't crawl a excavator with tracks over everthing,because of the top heavyness, That beast can.I'm sure you could walk that thru a marsh or swampy area without a problem.

    Maybe it was fabbed up for clean-up efforts of Katrina lol

  7. #7
    axgrider73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    2,059
    All you have to do is look at the shadows. The shadows on the far right bucket and tire are going in different directions.

  8. #8
    SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids,Iowa
    Posts
    6,381
    +1
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by axgrider73 View Post
    All you have to do is look at the shadows. The shadows on the far right bucket and tire are going in different directions.
    Would at almost high noon depending on where it's at.And time of year.Near the equator.

  9. #9
    axgrider73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    2,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    Would at almost high noon depending on where it's at.And time of year.Near the equator.
    Ok. If you say so.

    Maybe Santa will be able to drop one of them to you this year.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Online store is open for business!!!!
    By Green Hulk in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 08:16 PM
  2. Is Impros still in business?
    By RXP'in in MI in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 01:23 PM
  3. Yeah, I'm really busy at work today....
    By Red Devil in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 11:18 AM
  4. "keepin busy" PICS* thru-hull,air,NOPAS... few ?'s
    By Shibby1485 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 01:52 PM
  5. Damn you guys have been busy
    By Snkypete in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 06:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •