Aftermarket Parts for SHO/FZ Series

I'm doing my research now be4 I get one of these beasts. I need as much input as possible so I know what to buy once I get the ski. I want to do as much to the ski without changing the fuel pump and injectors. Im hoping to get this ski to 75+. So far im looking into buying RIVA Intake Manifold Upgrade Kit, RIVA FX SHO RPM Kit, R&D SHO Power Core Intake Manifold/Intercooler CFM Kit, R&D SHO C1 Monster Charger Wheel, R&D SHO Auto Trim Nozzle Kit, R&D AntiCavitation Cone, R&D SHO Stage 1 Intercooler Core Kit, R&D SHO Intercooler Cooling Kit. I was also wondering what is R&D SHO Power Plenum Air Filter Kit and R&D SHO Power Plenum Flame Arrester? What do you guys think about these mods? Has anybody got most of this stuff or tried it out?

Just a little help. If anything tell me your thoughts, I would do the same if I had the ski already with these parts on it.

Well...If you are only rec riding your ski and not racing I would not go with the Auto Drop nozzle IMO it's way too aggressive for rec riding.

Thanks thats a big savings $400+

Come on some more input would be much appreciated on any of the parts listed.

Quote Originally Posted by HYNES View Post
    Come on some more input would be much appreciated on any of the parts listed.
    I would be leary of the anti-cavitation cone and wait to hear of some unbiased testing as it was useless on the GPR's. You can also fab an air intake for much less than what R&D and Riva want to sell you them for. Check out what the Sea-Doo guys have done with Kanaflex hose or what AndyGPR did to his SHO. You will find that you will save a lot of money by picking and choosing your mods rather than buying kits that have unnecessary items.

Quote Originally Posted by VOODOO View Post
    I would be leary of the anti-cavitation cone and wait to hear of some unbiased testing as it was useless on the GPR's. You can also fab an air intake for much less than what R&D and Riva want to sell you them for. Check out what the Sea-Doo guys have done with Kanaflex hose or what AndyGPR did to his SHO. You will find that you will save a lot of money by picking and choosing your mods rather than buying kits that have unnecessary items.

I agree with VOODOO 100% Check my pics I have a total of about $300.00 invested in my ski and I already broke the magic 70mph mark.

Thanks a lot guys, dont worry once I get the ski and do some modding of my own you will find that I will be useful to you guys as well.

Thread Information