Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Supercharger parts in engine

well I may have a timebomb on my hands but gotta try to fix it. I have an 06 RXP w/ stage II inst. Basically I didn't get the nut tight enough (went to metal washers) and all my parts r in my engine now except the gear, managed to get it out. I put a brand new supercharger in it and everything works fine now. Ha seems like it's even better now as far as performance. Is there anything I can do to get all tha old sh!t out of my motor before it's shot?

...Lighting The Water On Fire Since '04 duramaxxed's Avatar
    +1
    So you ran your Motor with "shrapnel" still in it from the previous SC coming apart?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by chewie81 View Post
    well I may have a timebomb on my hands but gotta try to fix it. I have an 06 RXP w/ stage II inst. Basically I didn't get the nut tight enough (went to metal washers) and all my parts r in my engine now except the gear, managed to get it out. I put a brand new supercharger in it and everything works fine now. Ha seems like it's even better now as far as performance. Is there anything I can do to get all tha old sh!t out of my motor before it's shot?
    you could grab the ski on both sides and hold it up over head and shake it like a piggy bank, you may get lucky and they will fall out...

J/K.... maybe a magnet and try to fish them out? not to experienced with this..other wise pulling the motor and getting the out.

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Dude.... are you kidding? don't run that thing till you get all that shit out of the motor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha yeah thought has crossed my mind. Yeah nothing has crashed yet. No crazy engine noise. No loss in performance I've ran it wot for a while and it's still kickn. I just don't have a clue how to get the rest out

at this point I'm ready to trade the thing in and start from scratch it's been one thing after another for me this season.

+1
    ha yeah thought has crossed my mind. Yeah nothing has crashed yet. No crazy engine noise. No loss in performance I've ran it wot for a while and it's still kickn. I just don't have a clue how to get the rest out
    Well the remaining part's are obviously not in the engine... yet! So.... there either in the intake manifold or bouncing around in your intake valves!!!

...Lighting The Water On Fire Since '04 duramaxxed's Avatar
    +1
    That thing is a Ticking Time Bomb. All you gotta do is hit a wave perfect to get the remaining Parts inside the Motor Airborne, enough for them to get caught on something or jammed up somewhere, and you are done.

Dead In The Water.

+1
    I want your avatar

this may be a dumb question but what is the avatar? Kinda new at all this

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information