Thread: Rude SC 4 Sale
08-29-2008, 05:44 PM #1
Rude SC 4 Sale
Lower Price No Reserve Auction
09-01-2008, 06:03 PM #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Lexington, Ky
I noticed this is a red S/C housing. I had one of these I had a charger built from, and it requires that I actually shim the charger from going in all the way because it will go in too far and contact the starter gear as well as the S/C gear. I had to put 1/8"+ washers in it to make it work. Jerry said these housings end in an 03 part number. Just considering buying this, and making sure it is a standard size housing. Those washers are a pain in the butt, not to mention I don't trust my spacing 100%
09-01-2008, 06:08 PM #3
No this one does not require spacing as I have run it with no problems.
Back Housing is 867 164
09-02-2008, 05:21 PM #4
Auction ends in the morning so I wanted to bring this up once more.
Whomever buys the SC I will offer the Preprogrammed Riva ECU and 50lb injectors for $850 with no shipping or Pay Pal charges as I can throw it in the box with the SC and will eat the Pay Pal Fees.
09-02-2008, 06:27 PM #5
Guys it seems I am answering the same question over and over so I will post them up.
1. No spacers are needed with this housing
2. The housings were used only in fresh water
3. The shaft kit was new and was the updated 06 version
4. The stock bearings were not used Jerry's ceramic's were used they were one of the first generation sets
5. I had no problems from the charger at all; the bearings were changed because some people had problems from the first generation sets so I had Jerry replace them as a preventative measure.
6.The clutches were Jerry's as well and are Not coated but are thicker than stock I think as to not need shimming as often.
7.Only Amsoil oil was used in the ski.
8. This charger was only run 3-4 hours before a spun engine bearing since the bearings were changed it has not been run.
9. I will ship overseas and will credit $30 of the total towards shipping anything over that is on the buyer. It will come FedEx with a direct signature required.
This is most of what has been asked hope it helps.
09-03-2008, 06:07 AM #6
a rude with ceramics for 1200 bux.
i think i'm gonna vomit...i have 1100 into my x now with new brgs...geez i'd like
to have the rude instead. This is one heluva deal.
09-03-2008, 07:35 AM #7
You would think it was a good deal I have no takers at all.
Oh well I am tired of trying.
09-03-2008, 03:25 PM #8
I saw it last night with 35 mins left, almost bit it and comfirmed my bid even though I don't need another charger. . . I thought surely someone would jump on it
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By rxtmike in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-05-2013, 02:35 PM
By rxtmike in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2012, 08:53 PM
By sniper300 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2011, 08:35 AM
By 303RXP in forum Sea Doo 4Tec SkisReplies: 20Last Post: 09-27-2010, 11:47 AM
By eric1238 in forum Sea Doo 4Tec SkisReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2009, 12:58 PM