Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1

Beachbug PWC rally in Ocean City,MD

Just wanted to let everyone know that i'm currently organizing and event for the 3rd week in August(19th-27th) in Ocean City,MD. Most can't do the whole week but all are welcome to attend the main weekend of the 19th and 20th. This is for us northerners who can't make it down to the original Mudbug in Louisiana. Right now things are just in the planning stages but moving along rapidly. We should see a good turnout and have a blast. I chose Ocean City because it has a wide variety of riding environments including surf riding which happens to be my personal favorite. If you want more info PM me, email, or post it and i'll be happy to answer. In the mean time you can check out the thread that started the whole thing from the "Dookie" side.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2233

Also the headcount poll (don't be fooled by the numbers so far)

http://www.greenhulk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2760

Are you going to have a radar gun for speed runs? Would be nice to see who has the fastest ski in the Northeast!

How about a bouy course?

+1
    I'm workin on both of those. I belive i have someone coming with a radar gun and i'm talking with the marine police about setting up a bouy course being the state park in one of the coves with police on hand to restrict the area to other boaters. It would be nice to see who has the fastest ski in the northeast especially if it was an RXP. Maybe it's time for some friendly trash talkin.

+1
    Ocean City Beachbug planning meeting this saturday Dec. 31st at noon. We'll meet in the inlet parking lot and go from there. Possibly go out to lunch or dinner as well. I know this is a bad weekend for this and many who would like to go can't make it. It's no big deal this is going to be a monthly thing. I'll probably have some people back to my place for a few beers afterwards. I'd offer a place to stay but i have 5 staying with me right now. PM me and let me know if you can make it and if you need directions.

Let me know how the meeting turned out...I could come down for a day or two.

Cya,
    Steve

+1
    Just got back from Ocean City today and i'm glad to be home. I met with Mike (Speeddemon) and he's got some friends from PA who are interested. One of the guys was down there coincidentally and was talkin smack about GPRs beating RXPs so we'll have to have a shootout. Took a look at the ramps in the Commercial harbor and they're sweet. 3 lanes wide, big enough to fit at least 2 cars in each lane maybe 3. The parking lot is huge as well, easliy big enough to fit a few hundred cars with trailers. I don't know how crowded it gets there in the summer but i'm planning on writing some emails soon to find out who is in charge of the ramp so i can get some info.

The next meeting will be saturday February 4th.

Feb 4th where? OC or in Pasadena...benny and I could make that one if it's local. If not...I still maybe able to make it. Where's Rude Performance at? I've never heard of it.

Steve

+1
    Feb. 4th in Ocean city. It's nothing serious just gettin together to BS and brainstorm about possibilities. Rude Performance is in CA and i'm pretty sure a one man show. His name is Nils and he's one of the most respected 4 Tec tuners in the US. He's doing my JE pistons, oil system upgrades, and SC overdrive gears. Watch out guys 70mph seadoo 3 seater comin up.

70mph 3-seater.....Rafi and I know a 3 seater you could race against if he comes to O.C. That would be cool

Car... dude, seriously. Your avitar is hypnotising.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information