Red face New to the forum...

Just picked up two 15Fs today for my wife an I, and the kids may get to ride them too

I'm big into the performance car scene and it seems that these are no different when it comes to aftermarket parts. My wife will probably not let me touch her ski, but I have the itch on mine...

I was pretty close to pulling the trigger on the 250, but the price difference for the rec rider just did not make sense. I will more than likely kick myself in the rear after being here a few weeks.

Looking at the stock intake and exhaust, there looks like a lot of performace left on the table there.

If anyone can give me some tips on basic boltons, or point me in the right direction, that would be great. I'm sure engine work will come later

Great to be here!

+1
    Hi and welcome to the forum. You will find it is a wealth of knowledge here and if you use the search function you will find the answers to most of the questions that you have.
    If you don't find it with a quick search feel free to ask. There are some very smart folks that will be happy to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by BOATADDICT View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum. You will find it is a wealth of knowledge here and if you use the search function you will find the answers to most of the questions that you have.
    If you don't find it with a quick search feel free to ask. There are some very smart folks that will be happy to answer.
    Too many of those questions huh? I get it, but...

I search for f15 intake, and the forum does not count f15 in its search. So I end up with 300 results on intakes that have, or do not have anything to do with the ski that I own. "kawasaki f15 intake", about the same...

You have to appreciate where I'm coming from... I was hoping someone on here may have added an intake or exhaust modification on an f15 recently, and they would chime in... Worth it or not, maybe what brand... are there any competing companies or just one... stuff like that.
    Last edited by tanglewood; 08-31-2008 at 01:09 AM.

+1
    welcome to the forums !

rivaracing.com is a good start. try rd-performance.com also.

you can outright purchase a kit like the RPM kit for the 15F from riva. That includes intake kit, free frlowexhaust, rideplate, prop and sponsons. runs right over 1k. OR...your can purchase the parts seperately on the site. If you want to do it little by little.

If you want more performance down the line, look at the riva endurance kit (cams, pistons etc) or get a turbo or supercharger kit.

How deep is your pocket basically....

as far as your question on the intake and exhaust. YES ITS WORTH IT. both int and exh mods complement each other and make a significant improvement in the performance of 15f.

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Welcome to the Forum..........

You may want to look in the Online Store over to the left, if you order through there, you get a 10% discount with the Greenhulk discount code..........

Stock the 15f runs about 61 mph GPS.........
    with an air intake,exhaust mod and a ride plate you will get in the mid 65's.................. after that its up to you........

+1
    welcome to the forum !

Welcome to the Green Hulk!!

+1
    Welcome to the forum, You might also want to check out jetskiparts.biz, They have a wide assortment of 15f parts as well. What the wife doesn't know won't hurt as much as if she finds out. lol I just got finished doing a pump wedge and ride plate, going this weekend and see what that does for it. good luck bud

Thread Information