Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1

R&D SHO ride plate

R&D will be selling the SHO plate, If someone gets one and wants me to mod it i will do a couple for free. Just get a hold of me the only thing i ask is please don't post a picture of the mod. Thank you, Jim

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    hi jim....i just purchased the R&D ride plate and im having Jerry send u the plate directly....
    My emphasis is on offshore riding and handling...im not too big on top speed unless it doesnt hurt those 2 parameters....im doing some racing also which is why i havent put the skegs on it....but time will tell

Your the guru and i realize im a little bit of a guinea pig here but ill trust ur years of experience to be a test bed for my SHO.........trying to optimize the platform for my 'big pig in the ruff stuff'' .....but dont want to lose any of the amazing carving ability this ski has
    Last edited by Rip'nTear SHO; 09-02-2008 at 01:53 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post
    hi jim....i just purchased the R&D ride plate and im having Jerry send u the plate directly....
    My emphasis is on offshore riding and handling...im not too big on top speed unless it doesnt hurt those 2 parameters....im doing some racing also which is why i havent put the skegs on it....but time will tell

Your the guru and i realize im a little bit of a guinea pig here but ill trust ur years of experience to be a test bed for my SHO.........trying to optimize the platform for my 'big pig in the ruff stuff'' .....but dont want to lose any of the amazing carving ability this ski has
    No problem i will be waiting for the plate.

+1
    Jim,
    What can we expect from your mod as far as performance, speed and handling? thanks
    F

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Jim,
    What can we expect from your mod as far as performance, speed and handling? thanks
    F
    Hello Flash, After looking at the R&D plate there will be some real good gains and handling once modded.

Dooh.... I got to go see if the wife will let me get a R&D plate!!!! Jim is the man when it comes to plates!

Quote Originally Posted by andygpr748 View Post
    Dooh.... I got to go see if the wife will let me get a R&D plate!!!! Jim is the man when it comes to plates!
    Andy, we need to talk, that's what WDK (wife don't know) money is for!

Yes, Steve, but she is VERY observent. I don't think I could sneek a big shiny plate past her........but they do make black spray paint......I got to go to Home Depot....Later!!!!!!

+1
    Yes, Steve, but she is VERY observent. I don't think I could sneek a big shiny plate past her........but they do make black spray paint......I got to go to Home Depot....Later!!!!!!
    Have it powdercoated before you bring it home!!!!

Jim

You just bolt it on when she's gone shopping or getting her hair done. I've never seen a woman get under a ski to check things out yet

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information