+1

What Sea-Doo should offer

Here are some items I think Sea-Doo should offer--either standard or a added cost options. !. GPS--I know the GTXL has it--but offer as an across the board option. 2. A depth gauge--again an across the board option. Adjustable handle bars. Finger throttle. Have enough room to remove the supercharger without having to remove parts of the exhaust. Bring back the suspension seat as on the XPLs. Raise the hoursepower to 280 to 300. We will see what they do soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    Here are some items I think Sea-Doo should offer--either standard or a added cost options. !. GPS--I know the GTXL has it--but offer as an across the board option. 2. A depth gauge--again an across the board option. Adjustable handle bars. Finger throttle. Have enough room to remove the supercharger without having to remove parts of the exhaust. Bring back the suspension seat as on the XPLs. Raise the hoursepower to 280 to 300. We will see what they do soon.
    well i agree wit the depth gauge but i think the gps on the gtxl is because the wanna give a more luxurious feature and +1 with the finger throttle me thumb cramps when i ride, and the reason i think they dont raise the hp is to comply with some coast guard agreement that the ski's dont break the 70mph barrier

Banned User
    +1
    I don't think you'll ever see either, stock, from SeaDoo. But.....why can't the stealers install the OEM depth finder, and install a GPS?? It would be much easier for the dealer to do both, than for SeaDoo. SeaDoo would have to reconfigure there assembly line, and that just ain't gonna happen.

For those that are going to buy new Doo's.......Insist that the dealer install the OEM depth finder as part of your deal. It's well worth it.

+1
    a top deck that floats on a suspension type system for a better ride, and gas cap outside so you don't have to open the hatch to fill the gas, and the yellow color.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by meeper View Post
    a top deck that floats on a suspension type system for a better ride, and gas cap outside so you don't have to open the hatch to fill the gas, and the yellow color.
    Someone has a crystal ball...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex13 View Post
    Someone has a crystal ball...

+1
    I have a huge crystal ball I see soft seats--lots and lots of horsepower--yellow colors--WOW for 2009.

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    Someone knows something we dont!

Thread Information