Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Lets turn over a new leaf!

This is a new year with lots of promise. I hate what has happened on the Riva forum and all the mudslinging that went on. I know many blame a certain individual, but it often takes "two" to turn into a mudslinging contest.

Can we forgive? Can we forget? Can we allow DMD to share the boards with us again?

Nando called me earlier today telling me of his conversation with Tim. Nando firmly believes that Tim is sorry for his actions which lends me to believe that maybe we should give this guy another chance.

If Fernando can forgive him can we?

Why not. I say yes.

If Fercho and Tim worked it out then everybody should let it go being mad and angry is like cancer!! glad to here they talked and worked it out, I say hell ya

I think maybe some should talk to PistonWash in private before that happens?
    I know something a few of you might not.

I dont think its only Tim that regrets things that were said, I have my faults also by keeping the fire going and also many others here. Tim has been a fellow GPR owner for many years and he has been loyal to those who took care of him, just like I have. Even tho I have many disagreements with him, and knowing that will probably have some in the future, he loves the sport and truly belive that things can be different.

I ask all of those who have issues with Tim to please back off and give him a chance to become a productive member of this forum!!!!

Thanks

The Fast & Furious!!

+1
    Not until I find out something.

+1
    Your crazy if you let this guy back in. What the hell are you guys smoking now??
    Look at what he did before - then said he was sorry, then did it again and again and again. Everything that guy touched turned to shit. It may be a new year, but I haven't done any new drugs either to make me think that things would be better.

He tried to ruin Fernando and Kerry and I personally cannot forget any of it.

I respect the fact that your trying to make a peacful place here - but i will be the first to tell you that the majority of the success has come because of this guys absence and because of hard working moderators like Mike, Nando, Jerry, and Mark Clemmons.

I say if it ain't broke, don't fix it - -----this forum is a well oiled machine now. Everytime I look at the decline of the other forum, I remember who did it.

I just ask permission to say "I told you so" when he burns this place down too (or at least tries to). I apologize if i offended anyone - but the truth was asked for on this.....Love all of you and will share all of my Crayons with you!!

Moderators - I support the descision you guys make here - i feel better now that let that off my chest now.

There is no VooDoo like BadVooDoo NeVerMind's Avatar
    I don't care if he comes back... But I do NOT want to have to scroll through 7 pages of utter BS.

"IF" you bring him back in ...bring him in as a guest for the first year.

+1
    Abbott, i respect what you are saying.

You guys have my word that i REFUSE to let this place turn into a shit slinging fest as has happened to Riva in the past.

Ask the guys on my 4-Tec forum. The minute any shit starts the thread is deleted.

I believe in second chances, but only ONE second chance.

I am not going to make the final determination here. I leave it up to my moderators and I respect their decision whatever it may be. Also, the vote must be unanimous as I will not have animosity here among my chosen mod's

Jerry

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information