Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Cool New vid....couldn't sleep...LoL

+1
    Dude, you do incredible work. Love the sound track too. If memory serves me correctly that's Judas Priest right?

HELL YEAH!!!

TURBO LOVER!!!

Peter great work bro!...

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    I WANT MY FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just need something to be shipped.

Oh I noticed you had a kit called the Canadian, and on called the American, now you need one called the Mexican.

Great song. Great for a day at the track!

Edit: Going to add this to my Ipod for my days at Lime Rock!

+1
    Yup! Good ol' JP. That song gives me a blast of the past when I used to tear the streets up with a couple rods I had. Wish I still had pictures. My fave was the Chevy 2 with a beefed L-84. Cammed, high comp. into a Munci Rock crusher and a stupid low differential. 1st gear was useless and this thing could jump curbs. LoL
    Oh the good old days when gas and tires were cheap, and 4th row at the concert wasn't loud enough

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Dude, you do incredible work. Love the sound track too. If memory serves me correctly that's Judas Priest right?

1967 galaxie 500 2DR hardtop/slant roof, Midnight Blue with 2 wide Chevelle like white stripes down the entire length of the deck, roof and hood alongside the 6 inch snorkel hood. names and art work hand painted on the car by my sister, and the Title song :Running Wild: across the tail panel between the tail lights.

old skool cragar SS and Doug thorely 4 into 1 show tubes rock the car...

back in the hell bent for leather days!!!

+1
    Snorkel hood, awesome!! Great momeries, aren't they?
    Still love those days and the back country roads where we could spot the cops coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    1967 galaxie 500 2DR hardtop/slant roof, Midnight Blue with 2 wide Chevelle like white stripes down the entire length of the deck, roof and hood alongside the 6 inch snorkel hood. names and art work hand painted on the car by my sister, and the Title song :Running Wild: across the tail panel between the tail lights.

old skool cragar SS and Doug thorely 4 into 1 show tubes rock the car...

back in the hell bent for leather days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SideFX View Post
    Snorkel hood, awesome!! Great momeries, aren't they?
    Still love those days and the back country roads where we could spot the cops coming.
    sorry to go off topic but here`s one!...

1969 Merc Cougar! pro built 302 (seasoned block) 69 351 windsor heads ported, isky cam, Ford alum intake, holley, mallory dual point, headers, Borg warner super t10, 9" rear with 3:70`s? (can`t remember which center section was in it..., complete new suspension, lower control arms, leafs etc...
    car was white, black bucket interior, custom dash work with autometer/Sunpro gauges...too much to list, in one years time back in 1980/81 I invested 14,000 clams. I also brought my first daughter home from the hospital in this car in 82

anyways speaking of the po po. remember the cougars had sequential lights!?

i had seperate switches to turn on/off brake lights, parking lights and reverse lights, at will...when be pursuited by the Po PO I would simply kill the rear lighting and duck down a country road, hee hee... also had windsheild washer tank from a Dart, with the squirters poking out of the wheelwell onto the rear L60`s with a mix of water and antifreeze,,, any wise ass that would ride the bumper got a nasty spray on their windshields but the primary reason was to do smokkkkyyyy burnouts without ruining the tires...

+1
    Great minds think alike. After the first review for points, decided it's also time to fight fire with fire. Switches were installed and solenoid cable on the plate hinges 007 style
    And also installed (hacked) another switch just to activate brake lights so if I was being taled by another racer I could slow him down a couple times with the fake. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    anyways speaking of the po po. remember the cougars had sequential lights!?

i had seperate switches to turn on/off brake lights, parking lights and reverse lights, at will...when be pursuited by the Po

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information