Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

lol some people seem to think fzr has it already

Yep I do atleast for whats new out this year. I think it will be a good ski. I could be wrong but we'll all see.

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1
    I still don't think an FZR will touch an RXPX/RXTX. At least seadoo doesn't have a 2 seater and 3 seater who's only difference is the seat and a boarding step. I have some pics of the FZR being tested last week privatly.

+1
    Sorry here's the top secret testing pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11may29-fail-boat.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	92995  

Thats not the FZR thats the new IS's

The new lauging stock of the ski's goes to the 950lb, 139 inch IS's

+1
    Bad thing is it'll still prolly be faster than half the new skis on the market. You're making fun of a ski for being big lol! Wait a minute is your jeep stuck in your avitar Kev? It looks like it's anchored to two 250Xs? I think the laughing stock this year is the guy who says he'll never buy a first year ski again and buys one anyway. Not to mention one thats a 2 seater because it doesn't have the same seat as the 3 seater. That makes sense!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 01xdime View Post
    I still don't think an FZR will touch an RXPX/RXTX. At least seadoo doesn't have a 2 seater and 3 seater who's only difference is the seat and a boarding step. I have some pics of the FZR being tested last week privatly.
    well...u know what they say....opinions r like a-sholes....every1 has got one....

As much as i admire the new innovations and technologies in the new IS.....I'm starting to see Hydro's side of how ridiculously big these ski's r getting. I think SD could have done a little better with the price (15k!!! ) and some lightening of the ski

As far as the barge comments and posting pics of sinking cargo ships...its now official.....SD now makes the biggest/heaviest ski on the water.....its trick/looks good/full of great innovations .......but its still the biggest and heaviest ski on the water....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post
    well...u know what they say....opinions r like a-sholes....every1 has got one....

As much as i admire the new innovations and technologies in the new IS.....I'm starting to see Hydro's side of how ridiculously big these ski's r getting. I think SD could have done a little better with the price (15k!!! ) and some lightening of the ski

As far as the barge comments and posting pics of sinking cargo ships...its now official.....SD now makes the biggest/heaviest ski on the water.....its trick/looks good/full of great innovations .......but its still the biggest and heaviest ski on the water....
    Yup, they sure do. And i agree completly on the whole whale thing. Thats why my new ski is a 95 Raider. Hmmm maybe i'm not an idiot. Me and Hynes go way back so we're just crackin.

BTW the FZR is still GAY for a 2 seater. It looks good but it's as big as my 3 seat RXT.

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 01xdime View Post
    Bad thing is it'll still prolly be faster than half the new skis on the market. You're making fun of a ski for being big lol! Wait a minute is your jeep stuck in your avitar Kev? It looks like it's anchored to two 250Xs? I think the laughing stock this year is the guy who says he'll never buy a first year ski again and buys one anyway. Not to mention one thats a 2 seater because it doesn't have the same seat as the 3 seater. That makes sense!
    In a sense....the FZR will be a second year platform.....as it shares motor/drivetrain/hull with the SHO (minus slt modifications that dont change durability/reliability...only hull hydrodynamics and handling characteristics).

I've beat the crap out of my SHO offSHOre for about 58 of the 75 hours i have on my ski...besides floppy mirrors and a crappy fuel gauge.....it's performed great w/o a hiccup.....pretty impressive for a first-year ski.....regardless of what brand name is printed on the side.

So ur getting personnel and attacking some1's avatar on whether they will buy a 'first-year' ski is off base and unwarranted.....

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information