Has Anyone Got This Or Have Heard Of It

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS SYSTEM FOR THE SEADOO http://www.scan-sea.com/, I AM ACTUALLY THINKING OF BUYING IT BECAUSE IN AUSTRALIA seadoo dealers dont service any imported seadoo's

any imput would be good

+1

They aren't very accurate with a few things even though it is minor. But calling every pwc a "jet-ski" is bad terminology for one. Then as you check out the updated models tab they didn't spell Polaris's FI correctly. It's Ficht not Fitch (poor attention to detail, not a good start). They don't offer any information on how it works, they just say to connect it to the pwc and it does it's thing. They claim it has the very best components in the world but fail to support this claim. The list of supported manufacturing technologies seems to be a bit too large for one program to work with. I know the genuine manufacturer's softwares are extremely expensive, if they are using that then this thing must be a fortune, or they've broken several copyright laws and have duplicated the crap out of someone else's programming.

I could be wrong and just not thinking that this has good potential but in reality, nothing can be the best at everything. It's just my opinion which is very minimal, but they seem to be trying to bite off more than they can chew. I personally would totally steer clear of it. It seems way too much like a fly by night company. You order it up and recieve it, it doesn't work so they tell you they'll send updates, after a few months they've made all the money they want and fold the business which legally will exclude them from any obligations and you get left with an expensive paperweight. Just my opinion about such a magical see all, know all, and cure all box.

+1
    Yeah, I agree with Schwarzenegger. This thing has come up before. I would stay away from that.

yeah it would be nice if seadoo actually made one of these..that is not real. who knows u could plug it into ur ski and bam 30 feds are at ur door.

Thread Information