Thread: Rude Charger

+1

Rude Charger

Hi all, I am considering supercharger options, I have added up all the pros and cons of all the different options and I think im wana go for best first. Cant really see the point in going half way and then wanting more if you catch my drift. I only hear good things about the Rude, no touch downs ect ect other than that they can eat up washers but that is part of going fast. What i want to know is if i can run safely on stock ecu+injectors with the RRFPR along with all my other mods. Now I know this would normally be ok but over here in the not so sunny UK the water is never all that warm also air temp and humidity never get that high either. I mean water temp only gets up to 68 on the ski gauge. Basically do you think i would run lean as i have read about people burning up engines in cold water and air temps. Thanks in advance R88

+1
    Since you are in the UK and run in colder climates and water i would run the 42 lb injectors along with the RRFPR.

+1
    Thanks Jerry i was thinking about this but wasnt sure if it was possible to run both. Damn tho that means im goin to use even more fuel. Thanks again R88

+1
    Any1 else that runs in cold water and air want to chim in???What setup are you running. Im guessin for £180 i could get an AF gauge setup and have a bung installed so i will know. I keep thinking that the X charger would be enough for me but then i gota add riva washers to it plus cost for Jerry to install then im up to like $1300 anyways. Any1 run both of these chargers im betting there is alot of difference between the Rude and X.

Rude should have something new out very soon. Maybe you should wait a bit before you buy a Rude Charger?

+1
    Yes I am interseted to see what nils is going to come up with and to be fair it prob wont be till the later half of the winter that i will be buying anyways coz I need RE's as it is plus wana get my steering setup sorted, that thumb throttle is just lame. I wanted to have all my ducks lined up so i know what im aiming at. I just found out that it gona cost me another 200 coz of the 42s i need due to conditions. Great for speed but not for my wallet when it comes to running the Rude safely. R88

Thread Information