+1

Is the RXT Stage I kits worth the time

I made alittle extra money and am wondering about some bolt on parts for one of my 07 RXT. Is the stage I kit worth the time for the gain in take off and top end? I really do not want to do any anything beyond the stage I, only looking to do bolt ons. Are their any issues with the intake sucking in water that may get in the hull with the new intake? I have warranty for 3 more years and do not want to lose it with these bolt on parts. Are their any other mods that maybe easy to do. I plan on covering the ride plate holes and filling the space in the hull. I really want this ski to be faster than the other 07 RXT i have. Any help would be great. One last thing, I've read about some of you guys get together to do work on ski and would love the help and knowlegde you guys have in Jacksonville.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by f150vtx View Post
    I made alittle extra money and am wondering about some bolt on parts for one of my 07 RXT. Is the stage I kit worth the time for the gain in take off and top end? I really do not want to do any anything beyond the stage I, only looking to do bolt ons. Are their any issues with the intake sucking in water that may get in the hull with the new intake? I have warranty for 3 more years and do not want to lose it with these bolt on parts. Are their any other mods that maybe easy to do. I plan on covering the ride plate holes and filling the space in the hull. I really want this ski to be faster than the other 07 RXT i have. Any help would be great. One last thing, I've read about some of you guys get together to do work on ski and would love the help and knowlegde you guys have in Jacksonville.
    You can as far as stage II with only bolt ons.. I highly reccommend you study this site for exactly what you want. I just completed a '05 GTX with only 2800.00 bucks that will fly and is very dependable.

+1
    Been with the forum for await know. I just dont want to have warranty problems later on. I had a MSX110 at one time and you couldnt do anything with those pieces of ----. Anyway just looking for alittle more out of the ski and a project for the winter.

+1
    replace the ceramic washers if u haven't already.

Banned User
    Been with the forum for await know. I just dont want to have warranty problems later on. I had a MSX110 at one time and you couldnt do anything with those pieces of ----. Anyway just looking for alittle more out of the ski and a project for the winter.
    You shouldn't have any warantee problems till you change out your ECU, then it's only the Riva ECU you have to worry about.
    Check with your local dealer about this

Ive got an 06 RXT and I put in a greenwheel (and washers), 3" riva front intake kit, 14/19R impeller and a pump wedge and these made my ski both quicker and faster by seat of the pants feel and comparison to a known stock rxt. Note: I did not gps before and after so I cant give you specifics.

Normaly you dont have problems with stage 1 and warranty! To be sure, talk to your dealer.
    When he have no problems with little mods, i would make:

-own 4" airintake (lower price and better as the Riva 3")
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=874
    -stage 1 impeller
    -Riva intake grate (Tip: mount it with the R&D girdle kit)
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=644

I think, enough for the first mod

+1

Need to talk to the guys At Jackonville Powersports

Sounds like I nee to get ahold of the Jacksonville Powersports guys and see what they say about the warranty policies.

Banned User
    Sounds like I nee to get ahold of the Jacksonville Powersports guys and see what they say about the warranty policies.
    +1

Thread Information