01 gpr 1200 running 45 mph

I wrote awhile back about my center cylinder not firing. Compression is good and the ski will run on one cylinder but won`t run with the center cylinder only. I cleaned the carbs but did`t rebuid them because in the process i did find bad gas because my leaf blower was running bad with the same gas I had in my ski.. No joy with a fuel change//
    On to my troubleshooting, If I put gas in the center cylinder the ski will run until that gas is burned up.

I`m thinking my center carb is just not pumping fuel. Will the 49 dollar rebuild kit fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by crmikey47 View Post
    I wrote awhile back about my center cylinder not firing. Compression is good and the ski will run on one cylinder but won`t run with the center cylinder only. I cleaned the carbs but did`t rebuid them because in the process i did find bad gas because my leaf blower was running bad with the same gas I had in my ski.. No joy with a fuel change//
    On to my troubleshooting, If I put gas in the center cylinder the ski will run until that gas is burned up.

I`m thinking my center carb is just not pumping fuel. Will the 49 dollar rebuild kit fix this?
    You need to do the $49 fix on all of them!!!IMHO

Have you checked your pulse line to the carb. If it is ok try taking it off the carb & getting a longer bit of hose attach it to where the pulse line goes & blow down it, it should hold pressure if not you have a fuel pump problem.
    If it's ok you are going to have to pull the carbs to inspect.

thanks not sure when i`ll get to it. but i will be rebuilding the carbs regardless.

Thread Information