Damn i need to build me back a rude or Turbo set-up...!!!

Here's why....when i hit those tunes i lack of power suddenly...!!!

Please send you generous funds to the Blue Dragon foundation in order to have a rude kit installed and pump back the heartbeat into this ride...!!!
    I'm thinking more and more to a nice turbo kit....any sponsors here that want to see the first Turbo Jetboat on the water...???

Ha-Ha-Ha...!!!!

Not sure, as I don't believe the precident has been set yet, but I think a rude or turbo setup would be a waste of time on this boat. With just intake mods, green wheel, cold water, and a 14/19 +2mm I have a bit of a hard time to keep from spinning the prop on WOT starts. If top speed is what you are after then this may be the way to go but good luck coming out of the hole. I still have yet to bore out the venturi so that may help

I recall you put your boat back to stock after getting it to a respectable 55 mph. Got the mod bug again eh?

Glad you're back in the game Jeepster!

but I think a rude or turbo setup would be a waste of time on this boat.
    As someone who has graduated through just about all the supercharger choices available, I can tell you, the more boost you have, the more fun you’ll have. There's no denying that you don't see the same gains in a boat with the same mods as a ski, but that's exactly why you need more power. From a complete standstill, mine almost seems like it's having a hard time moving the weight, but about a millisecond later when it catches, you're pinned to the back of the seat until 60mph, or you let off the throttle. In stock form, cruising along at 45mph, and nailing the throttle really didn’t result in a feeling of acceleration… now it’s like lighting the afterburners.

From a complete standstill, mine almost seems like it's having a hard time moving the weight
    Yeah thats the thing I am talking about. I think it would be exaggerated on the C180. My wife noticed that she could pop me out of the water on skis much quicker at half throttle than WOT even though I have no noticable cavitation.

, but about a millisecond later when it catches, you're pinned to the back of the seat until 60mph, or you let off the throttle. In stock form, cruising along at 45mph, and nailing the throttle really didn’t result in a feeling of acceleration… now it’s like lighting the afterburners.
    You make a really good point here VX1. Go for it Jeepster!!!

+1
    $1150 + shipping for a nice rude or b-kit setup for you Jeepster

I'm trying to get me some quote right now about either a rude set-up or a full turbo set-up.....i am using the boat for rec purpose so i want the best reliable power with the less need for regular maintenance....so i'd like to see how much $$$ needed for either kits...

I also got 2 guys here presently who seem to be interested in buying the boat from me like it is right now being mechanically stock....so i either mod it, sell it...or keep it stock...decisions....decisions...!!!

If i mod it, then i keep it for few years....and if not then it is for sell summer 09 probably.

Thread Information