Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

skip, help on rnd intercooler upgrade

hi Skip, hope you could help me with the intercooler upgrade kit. i am really having a hard time understanding clearly the instructions as to where the hoses are going. would you be able to show pictures of the hoses from the bulk head with the T fitting? Where would the hoses of the T fitting go and as for the old cooling from the exhaust manifold where will it go? Thanks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by timmy_philson View Post
    hi Skip, hope you could help me with the intercooler upgrade kit. i am really having a hard time understanding clearly the instructions as to where the hoses are going. would you be able to show pictures of the hoses from the bulk head with the T fitting? Where would the hoses of the T fitting go and as for the old cooling from the exhaust manifold where will it go? Thanks.
    Hope this helps

http://www.floridasmarthomes.com/teammoto/?cat=60

would someone be able to explain which lines go where and if there returns or cold water?

Man I totally missed this one. Sorry.

This link above has all the info including a PDF from R&D. It should explain everything for you.

If you have a question, try copying the pic off the write up and attach it to your post here and ask questions off it so we can address the exact issue your having.

+1
    Ask away
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WaterRoute.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	94330  

Skip, from the T fitting, where should the 2 lines go? is the one going to the top of the intercooler fitting and is the other one goes to the check valve then go out the bypass fitting? did i understand the diagram right? and the hose from the exhaust manifold that used to go to the top of the intercooler will just go out on the 1/2 fitting on the hull. please correct me if im wrong. thanks.

I was thinking that i could take colder water to the intercooler as it looks like it goes to the engine first , plumb it the other way?

but im not sure where they all go and what they all do.

finally worked it all out, did the timing mod aswell,

i have a 07 which runs a little richer so i went a touch more on the timing , i figure ive got a little more of a safety margin than the 08

looking forward to summer now

got the intercooler upgrade worked out already. but still wondering why im just hitting 62mph. im testing on 1/4 tank. here are the mods i did, riva performance intake, intercooler upgrade, riva ride plate, rnd scoop grate, riva sponsons, riva freeflow exhaust, riva waterbox, solas 16/21, riva bypass kit. i beleive i should be getting more speed right?

What was your speed prior to doing all the bolt on stuff?
    What are your RPM's..
    Swap out the prop with your stock one, and see how she runs, maybe you selected the wrong prop.
    what kind of boost are you running? 10psi, or 11.4psi? Boost leak?
    u gotta start eleminating stuff that may be issues.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information