Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Good video comming......

Daren (enufpwr) and me went to the lake today, his PXP-X, and my 1300. We had a blast. We both beat our top speeds, and back to back.....................................

so where is the vid???

To bad some of us have to work during the day!! Must be nice to have the lake all to your self!!!! Can't wait to see the vid.

Ok Andy here it is...........I rode this ski like I stole it all summer long.........and there is more room for speed if I choose 1300 tripple mild porting.http://www.youtube.com/v/AmblGQjDdQ8

I want to say thanks to Ben Herman for building me two fast,reliable skis

+1
    Great Job guys.

+1
    =d> =d> =d>

+1
    Nice video and great numbers. When is the trip to Higgins next year, and are you renting a house or staying at the state park.
    Myself and 2 other forum members are up there almost every weekend in the summer.
    It is a beautiful lake, not as smooth as that water in your video.

Yup, had a blast. Franks ski is scary period. I honestly don't want to go any faster then 86.6mph on that ski. I think I'll stick to my RXP-X....

Best part of this video is Frank actually ran the ski to 85 without letting off... So we can honestly say he went 85 now on his own ski. hehehehe

Ohh... Andy, I also went 81.6mph and best of 82mph with the stock plate on the RXP-X...posted a video in the seadoo performance section. http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73415

If you get a chance, check it out and post in there. I need others that ride with us to verify my speeds

Ohh, I think Frank's selling his other 79mph 1500 ski.... If anyone wants a good fast yamaha with a cool paint job hit him up via a pm.
    Last edited by Enufpwr; 09-12-2008 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedJunky View Post
    Nice video and great numbers. When is the trip to Higgins next year, and are you renting a house or staying at the state park.
    Myself and 2 other forum members are up there almost every weekend in the summer.
    It is a beautiful lake, not as smooth as that water in your video.
    Thanks, next yr I wouldn't mind going to higgins, a hotel, or cabin for the weekend. It's me, the misses, and 3 kids. Is there anything there close to the lake?

Quote Originally Posted by peteshauling View Post
    Thanks, next yr I wouldn't mind going to higgins, a hotel, or cabin for the weekend. It's me, the misses, and 3 kids. Is there anything there close to the lake?
    Some people will rent out cottages for periods of time. I have a friend who's family rents a cottage at the north end next to B&B marina for 3 weeks during the month of July. I'm not sure who to contact as far as that goes, or about rent duration. Other than that you have the South and North State Parks at Higgins. Hotels and stuff are at Houghton Lake, and if you stay there you could travel back and forth from both lakes (10min trip). I wouldn't mind taking a trip to Houghton Lake myself, have not rode there yet.

If you guys come up let me and SpeedJunky know. We can meet up and ride and have a cook out at my place or something.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information