Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Test Pilot and Racer for Hire phoenixcustoms's Avatar

Thumbs up Alabama Chapter possible

Ok Alabama People...Time to get this thing going....I have recieved info from AWA and it time to start an alabama chapter. Anyone interested please respond to this as I have become a member of the AWA...and am proud that they are here to protect our rights. Not only that but for once we could become a well organized group...

As of right now We need a name for our club...

All members have to be AWA members........

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixcustoms View Post
    Ok Alabama People...Time to get this thing going....I have recieved info from AWA and it time to start an alabama chapter. Anyone interested please respond to this as I have become a member of the AWA...and am proud that they are here to protect our rights. Not only that but for once we could become a well organized group...

As of right now We need a name for our club...

All members have to be AWA members........

Thanks
    Hey man,
    I'd probably be in, as long as its not gay.
    Next weekend, 20 and 21...Smith Lake.

well check it out AWA website and Ride Magzine they are here to protect our rights.....

I am in, I signed up a week or so ago with the AWA and never received a confirmation email.

well check it out AWA website and Ride Magzine they are here to protect our rights.....

Are we going to form something other than just joining the AWA...like our own club-go all Hell's Angels on the poor lakes of ALabama etc..or is it just like joining the USTA for tennis?
    Thanks-Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrabullit View Post
    I am in, I signed up a week or so ago with the AWA and never received a confirmation email.
    Email them at [email protected]
    it took about 2 and half weeks to get my stuff as they are very busy...Just give him a shout his name is Wiley....Good guy....

Quote Originally Posted by PhilnEdee View Post
    Are we going to form something other than just joining the AWA...like our own club-go all Hell's Angels on the poor lakes of ALabama etc..or is it just like joining the USTA for tennis?
    Thanks-Phil
    Oh yes.....Its just AWA backed meaning if we wanted to put together a sanctioned event or ride or charity thing they have the insurance and ability to market it better than we can....Not to mention that a lot of races, poker runs and events that are going on now adays. Require you to be a member to be a particapant...I just think if we could get a Alabama Club together it would be very easy to pull our resources together to do anything we want...Especially when going to events like Mud bug or races. Also easier to get sponsors and help to put on events or to go to big events....Not to mention we dont have a very big impact in the market so getting all the riders in alabama together under one roof would give us a larger impact on the market which in turn will give us better opportunities...I know there are a lot of PWC people in Alabama that ride all the time just need to get the word out...As of right now there is no $$$$ invloved in this other than being an AWA member however we could go out on our own and do this but the AWA makes it so much easier for us.....

Also I am looking into getting us a website....This for the time would be out of my pocket but in the future all members would pay a small fee to keep this site running and that about it......But thats in the future...I really need to have at least 10 people interested....

Just PM me or reply to the post I also have posted this on PWCtoday....
    just so I can get the message across.....

Email them at [email protected]
    it took about 2 and half weeks to get my stuff as they are very busy...Just give him a shout his name is Wiley....Good guy....

Got it taken care of, registration didn't go thru the first time. Good to go now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrabullit View Post
    Got it taken care of, registration didn't go thru the first time. Good to go now though.
    Sweet.......Just need 8 more to start this thing....I mean I could start it right now with only a few people...But it wouldnt be realistic unless we had more people so if you are on any other watercraft sites or what not put the message out....

I'll sign up tomorow.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilnEdee View Post
    I'll sign up tomorow.
    Cool...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information