Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

Where were you??

Remember where you were when americans lost their lives on this day???
    Remember what you were doing when firefighters gave their lives saving americans??
    Remember how you felt when you witnessed what happened for the first time??
    What will you do today to honor those who showed the american spirit by giving their life
    Unselfishly for complete strangers???

+1
    I Remember Very Well.

In Support Of The 82nd Airborne, And 18th Airborne Corp Ft Bragg,nc

God Bless Our Men And Women Around The World Wearing The Uniforms Of The United States Of America.

We Are Not Perfect, But We Are A Hell Of A Lot Better Than Anyone Else.

I remember it like yesterday. I was in high school. We literally just went from class to class, and every classroom had the TV on and tuned to the news. The teachers didn't teach, and the students wouldn't have listened. I remember thinking it was a hoax all morning, that there was no way something like that could have happened.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Was at work,Told everyone even before the second plane hit,that it was going to cause more deaths then Pearl Harbor......No one beleved me. My son that was 20 at the time called me,you could hear the fear of the unknown in his voice, He asked what was going to happen next? And I told him America just aways gets stronger.

Wankel till I die!! jonjonwells's Avatar
    Sitting in class at Fort Gordon, GA. God that was a looong day for a new soldier. To make it even worse, one of our teachers had a wife that was working in that wing of the Pentagon. Took him two days to hear from her.

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    I was across the river, maybe 7 miles away at motor vehicles taking my motorcycle test with fighter jets flying overhead. We listened to the whole thing on the radio. Could see the smoke. . . will never ever forget that day.

What pisses me off is that politics got in the way of patriotism in recent years.

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

taken for granted

seems like to many people have already forgot those who gave and lost their lives in this most tragic of events.when life seems to be too much,work,home,bills, whatever.just remember those who would wish to be in your place if they could.live is a gift,love those that you are with,live ever momment with no regrets like its your last,because for some it was.

+1
    I was just leaving classroom to go for our breakfast break in the cafeteria. Remember watching the second plane hit live. UNBELIEVABLE!

The whole entire day working in the shop was just drab, all day long in disbelief after it happend.

Every year it brings a massive reminder of what happend and it just makes me almost sick to think of what everyone had to go through, and are STILL going through. The chain of events that incident brought upon american people is never ending, it was an cowardly attack that continues to bring a punch to the gut everyday for hundreds of thousands of people.

I was in 6th grade at the time, and i heard about it around 10 mins before the first tower fell. I heard someting happened towards the end of shop class, and then i went to my next class and we were watching CNN all class. I didnt know what the world trade center towers were , and didnt really understand how big of a deal it was at the time. We all went home hours early that day.

Grade 7, Just woke up to get ready for school and my mom told me a plane hit a tower in the US. The whole family sat down and watched as a second plane hit the second tower. Those few moment on the news, where the only times i ever saw the towers,the first i had heard of them. Watching it happen was surreal, until then it was just a plane crash. I sit in the great white north and feel a suddle aftershock, yet a huge impact.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information