Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotax Racing

Rotax Racing

Man everytime it comes up Mark will post on something, He gets bashed. Everyone forgets he was the leading man in SEADOO HI po. for a while. I have been around 2 bad deals with him. Well i think both stemed from Franks ski. But many have had bad deals. Outhers love him. EVERY ski that has had the work done in what ever TIME frame. Has ran top notch. I think much good info cad come from Mark. And all bad blood aside we all could use his info. Would be nice if all the bad trash talking could go. No offience But I would not have Mark work on my boat. But I do all my own work. I worked on cars for a living for 10 years. But if i need info He is still someone I would turn 2. Just my .02.

P.S. Frank I dont blame you for your anger. But its never gonn get you what your after. SORRY. It sux.

+1
    Too funny!

Kev, when are you going to get a new boat?

LOL.... Kevin

You and I know that Frank will never let up until he gets his money back. Which will probably be never.

From what I've seen Mark has a ton of knowledge and is helpful to the board in that respect. Lots of good info does come from him and I think he's trying to change and start over fresh. From what I've seen on Powertech's ski it's flying and so far no major issues other then a piston/ring problem from the factory. I'm sure there are many other happy people also.... Mark develops lots of good products for these ski's and I personally have no issues with him.

For info YES he knows his stuff from what I've seen and read on here for the past few years.

I've heard all kind of good and bad things.... just like every car dealership, jet ski mechanic....you get the good and the bad. Your not going to make everyone 100% happy all the time.

I've been around both those bad deals you spoke about and Yes I'm sick of hearing about it also, but if the shoe was on your foot you'd be talking a different story also. From what I've seen none have run top notch for more then a few weeks without something going wrong. Mike's (DV8raaz) ran and blew up racing me(timing chain), then put together to just resell because he didn't trust it anymore. Greg (Dv8rxp) had issues with his rebuild and wasn't happy from what he told me. Frank got screwed over (very long story) and had to sell his ski in parts because of it for 3 years of headaches and I had to listen to all the crap from him during that time. Phil got screwed over also...

So I listed the good and the bad from what I've seen personally.

There are always going to be people that are unhappy...be it the mechanic's fault who built the ski or there own fault because they did something wrong to break it. You can't always blame the mechanic, but there are always two sides to each story...and nobody tells both sides. That being said is why I only work on my own ski and why I don't trust anyone else. If something goes wrong I can only blame myself.

Take it for what it's worth..... I bet this post gets edited , locked, or deleted in the future. We can't honestly state our own opinions anymore on here and that's a shame.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Enufpwr View Post
    there are always two sides to each story.
    +1
    That being said, Mark has always been very helpful to me.

I have nothing against Mark. I also feel that he has a lot to offer and does great work, but just needs to work on customer service/quality control. I had a bad deal with him, but not as bad as others. So far, it seems the work that he "did" on my ski is doing great, but it's the things that he "missed" that were upsetting to me. The major work was done on my rebuild, but some of the simple things were unfinished and some were overlooked completely. And I was not pleased with the price. I was quoted $1000-$1100 and he gave me a parts list so I could get the parts from my dealer and ship them to him, after the work was done it became $1500 for me to pick it up from him . I paid and went on my way, but I would not have if I knew that I was still going to have to remove and clean the ic and plumbing, and the intake manifold, and replace the fuel injectors that were thrashed, and tighten up the slip on the sc clutch.

+1
    Again too funny!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Enufpwr View Post
    Take it for what it's worth..... I bet this post gets edited , locked, or deleted in the future. We can't honestly state our own opinions anymore on here and that's a shame.

Not anymore Daren. Mark is a grown man and responsible for his own actions. We've grown tired of covering for him. You guys are allowed to speak your mind.

It's like Mark is DR. Jeckel & MR. Hide.................. One minute he's cool, and the next thing he's putting it in you.........Mark can you honestly sleep at night?.........Do you have nightmares?........Do you believe in carma?.......So do the right thing..............PAY ME 2,800 and everything will be everything. You had chances to pay before when you were selling that yamaha, I wanted some parts, but no.......you wouldn't respond to me, thats why I'm doing this. Your a scam.......

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Not anymore Daren. Mark is a grown man and responsible for his own actions. We've grown tired of covering for him. You guys are allowed to speak your mind.

+1

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information