Thread: Yeah Boi!!!

Yeah Boi!!!

So i finally got my x charger, thru hull exhaust. riva "gen 2" intercooler, rrrpfr, 15/20r, and opas block-offs installed. Wow does she pull hard and sounds awesome. I got the rxt "couch" to 72 mph at 8100-8140 rpm and this was in some slight chop. After riding for about 2 hours i noticed there was a litttle water in the hull...we are probably talking about 1/4" to 1/2" an inch. Is this something i should be concerned about??? Should i just install a bilge to rid this problem? I was driving it pretty hard and possibly doing some 360's :P

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dellio View Post
    So i finally got my x charger, thru hull exhaust. riva "gen 2" intercooler, rrrpfr, 15/20r, and opas block-offs installed. Wow does she pull hard and sounds awesome. I got the rxt "couch" to 72 mph at 8100-8140 rpm and this was in some slight chop. After riding for about 2 hours i noticed there was a litttle water in the hull...we are probably talking about 1/4" to 1/2" an inch. Is this something i should be concerned about??? Should i just install a bilge to rid this problem? I was driving it pretty hard and possibly doing some 360's :P

your thru hull or your block offs are letting water in friend! they are sometimes a handfull to get sealed COMPLETELY.........use silicone on both surfaces of the thru hull and the block offs and the boat hull then just wipe off excess! good luck

+1
    nice work,
    you got a leak in either the thru hull or block off covers, just as Reid indicated.
    I use alot of the "right stuff" and wipe of excess and allways works like a charm.
    Just be sure once you put allot of right stuff that your sure about the install as it is a pita to unistall.
    good luck

Thread Information