Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Got most of the Go Fast goodys in!

My X-charger came in yesterday and my Rude RRFPR came in today. I ordered them from Jerry at 4-tecperformance of course. I ordered a Spectre Stainless Steel Airfilter from Partzfinder.com for my 4" intake. https://www.partzfinder.com/ProductD...tCode=SPE-9735 I paid $20 plus shipping for it. UPS dropped it off today and when I open the package there's two of them. Lucky Me...Haha I think partzfinder sells stuff that has package damage and ect. Both of them look Perfect. I want to think Jerry for getting all my parts(X-charger & RRFPR) to me before this weekend. The only thing im waiting on is my 4" Alum intake piping and silicone couplers. There suppost to be here tomorrow. Looks like its going to be a fun weekend at the lake.

Here's some pictures...

Last edited by Yellowsierra; 09-12-2008 at 03:10 PM.

+1
    Awesome! Now get that stuff installed and get us some results!

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    You gotta lot of work to do... better get on it if your going to ride this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    You gotta lot of work to do... better get on it if your going to ride this weekend
    Yeah I had beter go to the shop and get started. I've already done alittle of the work. The charger install should be easy. I think the hardest/longest thing to do will be installing the 4" intake.

Justin

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowsierra View Post
    Yeah I had beter go to the shop and get started. I've already done alittle of the work. The charger install should be easy. I think the hardest/longest thing to do will be installing the 4" intake.

Justin
    It will.... mine took a while with mainly fabricating the front filter bracket I just got my X charger on Tuesday (just finished up plugging the oil hole) & the RRFPR on Wednesday... and as I'm now looking at installing them I can see my air filter needs to be moved up for the differance in height with the new regulator

It will.... mine took a while with mainly fabricating the front filter bracket I just got my X charger on Tuesday (just finished up plugging the oil hole) & the RRFPR on Wednesday... and as I'm now looking at installing them I can see my air filter needs to be moved up for the differance in height with the new regulator
    IM sure you will get it figured out. I guess its a good thing Im doing this all at one time. The next thing im going to get it XS intercooler. My main goal is 75mph GPS. 80 would be nice but thats alot more money I think with a new prop, XS intercooler and a few other odds and ends I will have the 75 mph. Well hopefully...

Justin

+1
    IM sure you will get it figured out. I guess its a good thing Im doing this all at one time. The next thing im going to get it XS intercooler. My main goal is 75mph GPS. 80 would be nice but thats alot more money I think with a new prop, XS intercooler and a few other odds and ends I will have the 75 mph. Well hopefully...

Justin
    Sounds good... my XS has been sitting on the bench for 2 weeks Just havent had time to put it in... and still waiting on the speed freeks bracket

Sounds good... my XS has been sitting on the bench for 2 weeks Just havent had time to put it in... and still waiting on the speed freeks bracket

Sometimes its beter to ride than wrench. To much wrenching sometimes leads to not enough riding.

I've got the oil plug tapped/pluged and I just installed the supercharger. Its wasn't that bad. The hardest thing is taking all the exhaust loose and hooking it back up. haha I was getting alittle hungry so I had to come to the house to get a bit to eat. The only thing I have left to do is install the RRFPR which im going to finish tonight. Then tomorrow hopefully the intake stuff comes in and I can finish that.

Justin

I've got a stock RXP supercharger with 5 hours on it if anybody is interested.

+1
    I've got a stock RXP supercharger with 5 hours on it if anybody is interested.
    I'd keep it!!! It can "get you by" during rebuilds etc...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information