r-12x pulls right

Hey guys, well i just aquired a used honda aquatrax R-12x and ive only taken it to one lake. In this lake you can only go around counterclockwise. So now you know that, but sometime i feel like the ski totally pulls to the right when im going straight. Also when i slow down to idle, the right side of feet rest area fills up with way more water than the left side. Almost feels like the ski is heavier on one side than the other. any suggestions? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dman25 View Post
    Hey guys, well i just aquired a used honda aquatrax R-12x and ive only taken it to one lake. In this lake you can only go around counterclockwise. So now you know that, but sometime i feel like the ski totally pulls to the right when im going straight. Also when i slow down to idle, the right side of feet rest area fills up with way more water than the left side. Almost feels like the ski is heavier on one side than the other. any suggestions? thanks

Is your lake built on a NASCAR track?
    Oh the wheels on the bus go round and round...round and round...round and round

Quote Originally Posted by PhilnEdee View Post
    Is your lake built on a NASCAR track?
    Oh the wheels on the bus go round and round...round and round...round and round

p.s. that didnt help. I have a 2004 just like you. And i used to have an 01 gt spyder too lol.

+1
    Check your steering nozzle to see if its centered and make sure your ride plate is level.

whats the ride plate and how do i check if its level?

whats the ride plate and how do i check if its level?
    With ski on trailer, look on underside at very rear...(very bottom of ski) its whats touching the water when your riding and the nose of ski is kind of up in air...you'll see some bars, thats the intake grate, the flat piece behind it is the ride plate...nedds to be flush/level etc...also check your grate while your down there, make sure a "prong" isn't sticking out or broken.

Hey, I noticed the CBR...I've had every CBR avail from the 88 Hurricane up to an 07 CBR1000RR...my favorite was the 99 900rr and the first 929RR. I raced a 98 F2 in WERA for a few...wfie made me quit that after two crashes at Little Tally.
    Spyder is the wife's..she never lets me drive it.

It all looked normal, ill wait till i take it to a real lake. Maybe its just the way we are turning causing the waves to direct us outward. Does your R-12x fill up with a lot of water in the foot rest area?

So you dont have the 1000rr anymore? man its such a great bike i love it! I ride it work everyday.

It all looked normal, ill wait till i take it to a real lake. Maybe its just the way we are turning causing the waves to direct us outward. Does your R-12x fill up with a lot of water in the foot rest area?

So you dont have the 1000rr anymore? man its such a great bike i love it! I ride it work everyday.

It should all be flush unless you've hit something or somehow some bolts came loose...
    Yes, the footwells of the R fill up constantly when stitting still...till you gas and go...
    Nope, I actually have a Shadow 1100 now...its actually about 3 times as fun as I thought it would be...and we can ride a long way in comfort.

Thread Information