E temp is not work

Hi hop every body good I have a problem in my 2004 RXP it is 133H the L temp is work and the E temp is not work it 0 I drive it in the see and it is 0 I afraid that will coz me problem in the engine if the temp go hay can I get help to no what is the problem.

Thank you
    Badroz

+1
    E temp on the factory info display gauge shows the outside temperature of the air. It has nothing to do with being a diagnostic tool for your engine temperature or engine health whatsoever for that matter. Check all of your electrical connections, fuses and pins for the gauge cluster and in the MPEM. Maybe bringing it to the dealership will help. They may be able to see what's wrong and/or reset it.

Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    E temp on the factory info display gauge shows the outside temperature of the air. It has nothing to do with being a diagnostic tool for your engine temperature or engine health whatsoever for that matter. Check all of your electrical connections, fuses and pins for the gauge cluster and in the MPEM. Maybe bringing it to the dealership will help. They may be able to see what's wrong and/or reset it.

O thank you Jfizzljr /so the L temp is the engine temp ?

+1
    L= Is For The Water Temp You Are Riding In.todd

L = Lake (or sea) temperature and E = Environmental (or air) temperature. Unfortunately, Sea Doo has not put an engine temp or oil pressure guage on these skis... Ron

Quote Originally Posted by badroz View Post
    Hi hop every body good I have a problem in my 2004 RXP it is 133H the L temp is work and the E temp is not work it 0 I drive it in the see and it is 0 I afraid that will coz me problem in the engine if the temp go hay can I get help to no what is the problem.

Thank you

Badroz
    This is common problem for the E Sensor if you ride the pwc at sea. Salty water some times make the E Temp sensor malfunction. Do you have a sensor warning when you first ignate your pwc?

Quote Originally Posted by cyprusdog View Post
    This is common problem for the E Sensor if you ride the pwc at sea. Salty water some times make the E Temp sensor malfunction. Do you have a sensor warning when you first ignate your pwc?

Yes I ride the Jet Ski in the Salty water and I don’t have a sensor warning when I first ignate the Jet Ski.

Thread Information