Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1

Get well soon rxpblast.

Justin (rxpblast), was injured in a PWC accident recently and i figured a few well wishers wouldn't hurt since Justin has helped a few of us out and probably sold more than a few 4" SC adapters to us. I don't know the details but i was looking forward to getting together and riding this weekend but now i'm just glad he's still alive. So here's to a speedy recovery brother and i hope to see you on the water soon!

that means a lot Josh! thank you for those kinds words! im hanging in there just will take some time.

+1
    Speedy recovery!!!

I bought one of his adaptors a few years back...pleasure to deal with.
    Hope you have a speedy recovery!

What happened?

well since i don't rem anything that happened i will explain it from what my buddy told me since he was actually driving the ski. i was riding passenger and my buddy was driving and we both were standing up so we wouldn't get beat up by the chop. we were heading out to our bouy about flat out when another ski cut in front of us and my buddy turned our ski so we wouldn't collide with the other ski. when he turned we hit bad chop and i slammed my face into the back of his head which not only knocked out some teeth but knocked me out as well. he then told me i landed face first in the water and took in a lot of water and filled my lungs up. some of my friends came and picked me up and i had to get airlifted out. was in the hospital for 2 days with all sorts of stuff but they let me go home yesterday afternoon. im feeling a little better now just my lip hurts along with my teeth since they are broken and gone. and my breathing still isn't 100% but they said i should be good in about 10 days or so.

Geez, that's tough!! Get well soon!!

Allways be carefull, being layed out in the water....not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by rxpblast View Post
    well since i don't rem anything that happened i will explain it from what my buddy told me since he was actually driving the ski. i was riding passenger and my buddy was driving and we both were standing up so we wouldn't get beat up by the chop. we were heading out to our bouy about flat out when another ski cut in front of us and my buddy turned our ski so we wouldn't collide with the other ski. when he turned we hit bad chop and i slammed my face into the back of his head which not only knocked out some teeth but knocked me out as well. he then told me i landed face first in the water and took in a lot of water and filled my lungs up. some of my friends came and picked me up and i had to get airlifted out. was in the hospital for 2 days with all sorts of stuff but they let me go home yesterday afternoon. im feeling a little better now just my lip hurts along with my teeth since they are broken and gone. and my breathing still isn't 100% but they said i should be good in about 10 days or so.
    Damn ok so you dont have to respond to the Pm about this now...Justin SOOO glad you came out alive!! Sucks these things happen to such good people. Hope you get better soon bro. We will get out with you soon. May have to make another trip there other than this weekend so we can include you...We will def see you this weekend...Relax and take care of yourself...

+1
    Super big ouchie!

Hope you recover well. That head might be important later.

Ouch!! did u find your teeth in the back of your friends head ( humor helps)
    man that could have been really bad if you both got KO'd glad your mostly OK!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information