Anybody just running greenwheels?

I got a speedster 200 2008 and I was goin to just drop in x chargers because of my washer issue,but jerry told me I cant do that because I would have to change the ecu and vavle train because it is a 2008.So he suggested to do a set of green wheels as first stage and then add intercoolers and fuel for the second stage. Is anyone running the greens and how are they ,is there anyway I can use the x chargers ? How are they runnin them in the 255hp skis ,do they have upgraded ecu and valvetrain in those skis? What are you guys runnin in your 2008's

I am getting a Green Wheel right now, but I eventually want to do the X charger. I thought I would be able to change the SC, put in a RRFPR and go to a 15/20 prop and be all good, but maybe this isn't true.

Did Jerry mention what exactly the problem is with putting the X on '08s was?

+1

X CHARGE

To Run The X Charge You Will Need Rrfpr Set At 60lbs With Intercooler And Check Afr

I Will Have A Set ( 2 ) Of 07 Superchargers With Green Wheels For Sale....in About A Week....

+1
    Racnanemesis What Are You Putting In

I Am Going With The X Chargers

X Chargers Vs Greenwheel

I Had A Set Of Greenwheels In My 08 200speedster Along With The Resonator Removal.i Never Ran It Stock Just Put The Wheels In And The Metal Washers From The Start.seemed Good But Hard To Tell Since I Never Ran It Stock.sold It For A Wake Edition And Have Now Ordered X Chargers With The Rotax Wheels And Spacer.riva Ecu,50lb Injectors, Valvetrain Upgrade And 14/19r Props.have Not Taken Delivery Of Boat Yet But Will Post Results.would Like A Rrfr But For 08 Have To Send Away For Upgrade.

I am just running a green wheel and air intake mods in typically very cold water. Its enough that I can almost over power a 14/19 +2mm out of the hole. Only realised about a 100 - 150 rpm gain up top (kinda hard to be exact with analog guages) but it did make a huge difference in bottom to mid acceleration.

This winter she will be getting the stock intercooler replaced with an XS or similar and I will be adding a RRFPR. I suspect at that point that I will also require a 15/20 but I may also try one of the three blade options.

Thread Information