15F non engine mods

Hi all.
    I am thinking about getting a R&D airflow kit, exhaust bypass (Riva) and an R&D ride plate on my 07 15F. its stock at the moment but I want it to go a bit quicker both accelerate and top speed but don't want to do any engine mods...

At the moment it pushes water pretty bad and I was thinking of getting a ride plate to pop up the front end so it would plane better. I ride Lake and River all the time and am hardly ever on surf, and not much chop.

Do you think I need another intake grate or keep the stock one and do I need a pump wedge or will this slow me down?
    I have read mixed results, some say keep the stocko grate and just change the plate, while others say do them both.

Also, should I keep the stock impella or change over to a solas?

Thanks....this forum is awesome!!!

Welcome to the forum. just add get the RIVA RPM kit and so the air bucket mod as shown in the kawi performance section, just do a search for it. Yes just change the plate and keep the stock grate (remember to get the plate with the holes drilled and tapped for the reverse brackets). There's pros and cons to the wedge, below 45 mph it makes the porpose a lot in smooth water when its used with the plate, but above 45 and its smooth ridin. Also, its so much more fun to ride with the wedge, it makes the hull super playful. change the impeller, if you're doin the full kit either a 14/21 or a 13/19 spec from impros.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jtskir15f View Post
    Welcome to the forum. just add get the RIVA RPM kit and so the air bucket mod as shown in the kawi performance section, just do a search for it. Yes just change the plate and keep the stock grate (remember to get the plate with the holes drilled and tapped for the reverse brackets). There's pros and cons to the wedge, below 45 mph it makes the porpose a lot in smooth water when its used with the plate, but above 45 and its smooth ridin. Also, its so much more fun to ride with the wedge, it makes the hull super playful. change the impeller, if you're doin the full kit either a 14/21 or a 13/19 spec from impros.
    +1

good right up jordan.

he's right on the money with the mods. the 13/19 impros spec is more for mid and bottom, great prop outta the hole and too play around alot.

the 14/21 in cold weather is a monster on top end. u will like the numbers you'll get...its def more of a high speed prop. just get both prop and test them both out.

John, when ya do the turbo conversion, can i still have dibs on the 13/19 spec for next year?

I have a 13/20 CONCORD from IMPROS, it lovely !

The 14/xx est too taller for mi weather condition (hot and with humidity)...

I

I have a 13/20 CONCORD from IMPROS, it lovely !

The 14/xx est too taller for mi weather condition (hot and with humidity)...

I don't have free flow and use stock intake grate

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jtskir15f View Post
    John, when ya do the turbo conversion, can i still have dibs on the 13/19 spec for next year?
    i spoke to dave at impros about the prop for the turbo set up and he said its a concord, but did not disclose the specs.....if i dont need it, its yours - i promise

Thread Information