Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72
  1. #1
    tomgtv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Weston Florida (Ft. Lauderdale)
    Posts
    1,744
    +1
    1

    Palin's 15 minutes of fame are up!

    CNN's lead story today:
    (CNN) -- Is America's honeymoon with Sarah Palin over? Polls suggest that might be so.

    Sarah Palin and John McCain dropped behind the Democratic ticket in the polls Wednesday.
    Palin appears to be losing some of her initial appeal as Democrats make gains in the polls.
    The Alaska governor came out swinging at the Republican National Convention, energizing her party's base and shifting the momentum to John McCain's favor.
    At rallies in the week following the convention, the McCain-Palin duo saw their best attendance and a newfound zeal, and the Republican ticket took the lead in national polls for the first time.
    But polls show that the momentum has shifted once again.
    Palin's favorable rating is at 40 percent, according to a CBS News/New York Times poll. That's down 4 points from last week. Her unfavorable rating is at 30 percent, rising 8 points in a week.
    The poll was conducted September 12-16 and has a sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.
    Former Bush adviser Karl Rove predicted Wednesday that Palin's star power would wear off.


    Free at Last.......Free at last ......... Lord God Almighty we'll be free of Palin at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    How you you like them !!!! marks Yo Yo??

    What a party we're gonna have Nov 5th!

    Keep up the good work on the economy Republicans!!!!

    Like we always say........if you like the last 8 years......vote McCain/Palin........if you want a change .....vote Obama/Biden!!


    Go Team Obama Biden!


  2. #2
    I trim mangroves..... inothome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    1,483
    I made mention of that in the other thread.... didn't get any replies.. SHOCKER.

  3. #3
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    21,548
    +1
    4,766
    Actually I did reply to it...

  4. #4
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    21,548
    +1
    4,766
    Here's the guy Obama is getting economic advice from. SHOCKER...


    Frank Raines

    Former CEO of Fannie Mae and Oversaw a $6.3 Billion
    Accounting Debacle, Was Paid $90 Million For His “Stewardship"
    AND IS NOW OBAMA'S ECONOMIC ADVISOR!

    Obama's other advisor was Managing Director of Lehman Brothers!

    September 17, 2008

    Franklin Raines was Clinton’s former UMB Director, is a former CEO of Fannie May, was paid a total of $90 MILLION for his tenure at Fannie May, who was forced to resign due to a $6.3 billion accounting debacle he oversaw in 2004, and James Johnson former Vice-Chair of Fannie Mae and Managing Director of Lehman Brothers…Raines and Johnson are the current economic advisors for Barack Obama. Raines was in charge when most of these high risk, sub prime rate loans were being given away; the primary catalyst to Fannie Mae’s collapse.
    http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2008...s-stewardship/



    Fannie Mae accountant: I warned CEO Raines
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6189481/


  5. #5
    tomgtv's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Weston Florida (Ft. Lauderdale)
    Posts
    1,744
    +1
    1

    I saw that Inothome.....

    that's why I decided to put up a new thread.

    Now I know it's a lost cause with Yo Yo's party members.......but it
    sure is fun to point out how their new found hero (and the old tired one)
    are really doing with Americans.

    Fortunately the Republicans won't be able to steal the election like they did in 2000. Way too many eyes on 'em now. Plus their last great hit honey hope, Katherine Harris (FL Secretary of State), who should go down in history as one of the worst partisan enemies of the US is nowhere near the ballot box this go around.

    I just wish my county, Broward, was a little closer in the polls so that my vote would be more meaningfull..........it's 2 to 1 Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Go Florida....we'll stand and deliver this year for Obama/Biden!!!! We've had enough of Republican gross mismanagement and self serving behavior to last two centuries!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    I AM A VERMIN icerat4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    CRYSTAL LAKE IL
    Posts
    5,098
    not more of this .You too need a ROOM...

  7. #7
    Tom take a real sampling of the people in America today, what do you think the average IQ is? Now these same "brilliant" people are being fed horse dung for news by the liberal left leaning news media. This is all your polls show, I'm not at all impressed. Frankly Tom, you're so far out there that a clingon tractor beam couldn't bring you back to Earth.

  8. #8
    The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Posts
    5,364
    Quote Originally Posted by tomgtv View Post
    that's why I decided to put up a new thread.

    Now I know it's a lost cause with Yo Yo's party members.......but it
    sure is fun to point out how their new found hero (and the old tired one)
    are really doing with Americans.

    Fortunately the Republicans won't be able to steal the election like they did in 2000. Way too many eyes on 'em now. Plus their last great hit honey hope, Katherine Harris (FL Secretary of State), who should go down in history as one of the worst partisan enemies of the US is nowhere near the ballot box this go around.

    I just wish my county, Broward, was a little closer in the polls so that my vote would be more meaningfull..........it's 2 to 1 Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Go Florida....we'll stand and deliver this year for Obama/Biden!!!! We've had enough of Republican gross mismanagement and self serving behavior to last two centuries!!!!!!!!!
    Oh my, you are so right, there will be no misconduct or corruption with Obama in charge, you have won.


    Sarcasm in case you couldn't tell

  9. #9
    I trim mangroves..... inothome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    1,483
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    Oh my, you are so right, there will be no misconduct or corruption with Obama in charge, you have won.


    Sarcasm in case you couldn't tell
    There are numerous YoYamma threads many pages long about McCain and Palin and how great they are. Here is a thread about Obama taking the lead back with 7 replies and this is beating a dead horse? HA

  10. #10
    The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Posts
    5,364
    Quote Originally Posted by inothome View Post
    There are numerous YoYamma threads many pages long about McCain and Palin and how great they are. Here is a thread about Obama taking the lead back with 7 replies and this is beating a dead horse? HA
    Yep, it is, just because Tom dragged this particular horse(how lame and awful McCain and Palin are) to a new street, doesn't mean he isn't still beating it

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Why some of you are removing OPAS?
    By mickey78 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 02:40 PM
  2. My 15 minutes of fame.........
    By Jeff C in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 01:09 PM
  3. Ride Magazine - My families 15 min of fame
    By mjammer in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 07:07 PM
  4. What kinds of trailers are you guys using?
    By Pale Rider in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 12:54 AM
  5. Mudbug 2005 Pictures are up!
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 09:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •