Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Palin's 15 minutes of fame are up!

CNN's lead story today:
    (CNN) -- Is America's honeymoon with Sarah Palin over? Polls suggest that might be so.

Sarah Palin and John McCain dropped behind the Democratic ticket in the polls Wednesday.
    Palin appears to be losing some of her initial appeal as Democrats make gains in the polls.
    The Alaska governor came out swinging at the Republican National Convention, energizing her party's base and shifting the momentum to John McCain's favor.
    At rallies in the week following the convention, the McCain-Palin duo saw their best attendance and a newfound zeal, and the Republican ticket took the lead in national polls for the first time.
    But polls show that the momentum has shifted once again.
    Palin's favorable rating is at 40 percent, according to a CBS News/New York Times poll. That's down 4 points from last week. Her unfavorable rating is at 30 percent, rising 8 points in a week.
    The poll was conducted September 12-16 and has a sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.
    Former Bush adviser Karl Rove predicted Wednesday that Palin's star power would wear off.

Free at Last.......Free at last ......... Lord God Almighty we'll be free of Palin at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How you you like them !!!! marks Yo Yo??

What a party we're gonna have Nov 5th!

Keep up the good work on the economy Republicans!!!!

Like we always say........if you like the last 8 years......vote McCain/Palin........if you want a change .....vote Obama/Biden!!

Go Team Obama Biden!

I made mention of that in the other thread.... didn't get any replies.. SHOCKER.

+1
    Actually I did reply to it...

+1
    Here's the guy Obama is getting economic advice from. SHOCKER...

Frank Raines

Former CEO of Fannie Mae and Oversaw a $6.3 Billion
    Accounting Debacle, Was Paid $90 Million For His “Stewardship"
    AND IS NOW OBAMA'S ECONOMIC ADVISOR!

Obama's other advisor was Managing Director of Lehman Brothers!

September 17, 2008

Franklin Raines was Clinton’s former UMB Director, is a former CEO of Fannie May, was paid a total of $90 MILLION for his tenure at Fannie May, who was forced to resign due to a $6.3 billion accounting debacle he oversaw in 2004, and James Johnson former Vice-Chair of Fannie Mae and Managing Director of Lehman Brothers…Raines and Johnson are the current economic advisors for Barack Obama. Raines was in charge when most of these high risk, sub prime rate loans were being given away; the primary catalyst to Fannie Mae’s collapse.
    http://iusbvision.wordpress.com/2008...s-stewardship/

Fannie Mae accountant: I warned CEO Raines
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6189481/

+1

I saw that Inothome.....

that's why I decided to put up a new thread.

Now I know it's a lost cause with Yo Yo's party members.......but it
    sure is fun to point out how their new found hero (and the old tired one)
    are really doing with Americans.

Fortunately the Republicans won't be able to steal the election like they did in 2000. Way too many eyes on 'em now. Plus their last great hit honey hope, Katherine Harris (FL Secretary of State), who should go down in history as one of the worst partisan enemies of the US is nowhere near the ballot box this go around.

I just wish my county, Broward, was a little closer in the polls so that my vote would be more meaningfull..........it's 2 to 1 Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Florida....we'll stand and deliver this year for Obama/Biden!!!! We've had enough of Republican gross mismanagement and self serving behavior to last two centuries!!!!!!!!!

not more of this .You too need a ROOM...

Tom take a real sampling of the people in America today, what do you think the average IQ is? Now these same "brilliant" people are being fed horse dung for news by the liberal left leaning news media. This is all your polls show, I'm not at all impressed. Frankly Tom, you're so far out there that a clingon tractor beam couldn't bring you back to Earth.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomgtv View Post
    that's why I decided to put up a new thread.

Now I know it's a lost cause with Yo Yo's party members.......but it
    sure is fun to point out how their new found hero (and the old tired one)
    are really doing with Americans.

Fortunately the Republicans won't be able to steal the election like they did in 2000. Way too many eyes on 'em now. Plus their last great hit honey hope, Katherine Harris (FL Secretary of State), who should go down in history as one of the worst partisan enemies of the US is nowhere near the ballot box this go around.

I just wish my county, Broward, was a little closer in the polls so that my vote would be more meaningfull..........it's 2 to 1 Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Florida....we'll stand and deliver this year for Obama/Biden!!!! We've had enough of Republican gross mismanagement and self serving behavior to last two centuries!!!!!!!!!
    Oh my, you are so right, there will be no misconduct or corruption with Obama in charge, you have won.

Sarcasm in case you couldn't tell

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    Oh my, you are so right, there will be no misconduct or corruption with Obama in charge, you have won.

Sarcasm in case you couldn't tell
    There are numerous YoYamma threads many pages long about McCain and Palin and how great they are. Here is a thread about Obama taking the lead back with 7 replies and this is beating a dead horse? HA

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by inothome View Post
    There are numerous YoYamma threads many pages long about McCain and Palin and how great they are. Here is a thread about Obama taking the lead back with 7 replies and this is beating a dead horse? HA
    Yep, it is, just because Tom dragged this particular horse(how lame and awful McCain and Palin are) to a new street, doesn't mean he isn't still beating it

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information