plz check this post i need some serious help prop o ring problems

ok i have a 2000 grp i just find out my wearring o O Ring was practically destroy i mean a hole on it and the stock prop was destroy as well,well i gat me a new solas 13/19 and a new O Ring now when i put everything together afther a long rebuild on the carbs and start the ski it start making a weir noise on the prop when i took it out it was starting to damage the o ring again they saying i have to ajust the engine, moved to the front to aling the engine with the shaft prop i really dont knw so any help will help me a lot thanks ...

+1
    ther are some instructions in the manual for aligning the engine download a copy from the how to section. also did you check your pump bearings? how did it feel before you put it in? Turn freely?

thats another thing when i put the prop on the o ring it doesnt even rotated properly like it gets stock ,was the best way to check my bearings???i have learn a lot about gprs i just put my hall motor together and i still have to learn new things jajja man is killing me ????

Quote Originally Posted by OsideBill View Post
    ther are some instructions in the manual for aligning the engine download a copy from the how to section. also did you check your pump bearings? how did it feel before you put it in? Turn freely?

+1
    pull the pump and see how it turns then pull the cap on the back and inspect the grease. The manual has check for all these.

bill i think i found the problem the prop i bough it looks like it have a higher pitch ,the prop itself doesnt fit properly is hard to get in the oring and it hit the walls on the oring so i gona make sure the prop spin free so i dnt knw if is better to sand a little bit the blades on the prop or in the oring

Quote Originally Posted by OsideBill View Post
    pull the pump and see how it turns then pull the cap on the back and inspect the grease. The manual has check for all these.

Thread Information