09-19-2008, 12:08 AM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
FS/T 95 Yamaha FX1 - Near Mint - Dallas, TX
So I'm going to call it what it is - it's not the right ski for me.
I've tried on 2 weekends and 2 tanks of gas and I'm not having as much fun as I expected - so it looks like a I'm going to give in and get couch for me. Maybe when I drop 50 lbs I'll try again.
So here goes: As most of you know - only 2000 of these were made between 94 and 95 and they are a rare find in perfect condition. Stock they run about 72 hp and 46 mph and with the mods I have gets 95 hp and 54 mph - ski only weights 280 lbs.
95 FX1 - very close to new condition - with only 15 hours on it total. Mods are all new and include:
- Factory b pipe/exhaust system ($700 plus install)
- MSD water controller ($210 plus install)
- 500 gph bilge with handlebar remote
- ScatTrak SS impeller ($200 plus install)
- New Handle pole spring ($??)
- All new hoses (purple) (??)
- Light weight battery ($50)
- SuperJet heavy duty cover. ($150)
- Dakine foot holds (2) not installed ($50)
- All original parts - ie. pipe are included
- All graphics, decals, tray padding, rail padding, are original - and look close to new. Even the TX registration numbers are custom fonts to look like the font work for the FX1
- Original manual included
Price: $3000 or...
Trade for a sweet fast couch ski.
One's I like...
- Ultra 250x
Let me know what you think!
95 Yamaha FX1 - Flipper
Cool running - blistering fast and yet only (15 total hours)
Factory b pipe
All original paint, graphics, pads, rail guards, etc
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By STSPERFORMANCE in forum eBay FindsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:15 AM
By ksalles in forum Yamaha ClassifiedsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-30-2013, 09:47 AM
By doob_2002 in forum Yamaha 2 Stroke SkisReplies: 8Last Post: 07-20-2010, 01:06 PM
By razrfish in forum Yamaha 2 Stroke SkisReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2008, 06:49 PM
By artdude in forum Yamaha ClassifiedsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2008, 11:51 PM