Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Finally rode one............

Guys,i got to ride the Ultra250 for the first time yesterday.Forum member AaronC came up to Nevada to ride.Topaz Lake(5000' above sea level).We had a great time.I was amazed at how well the Ultra goes through the chop! Had a good holeshot and pulled good.Its a total different feeling,getting off my GPR's and on this ski.For such a heavy ski,the power handled it good.I saw Aaron shoot through 1'+ chop like nothing. By far the best rough water ski ive even been on.http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74334

Ain't it tho? Like ridin a rock out of a slingshot!

The U250 is a great ski. It doesnt get the respect it deserves.

+1
    Forgot to mention how quiet they are.

Hi aaron, this is dan, a freind of waterwoody.......what did you think of the performance at high altitude?.my ski is a dog up there. What did you think of wood dog,s skiis?........Where they alot quicker than a rock shot out of a sling shot??......

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by faster1200 View Post
    Hi aaron, this is dan, a freind of waterwoody.......what did you think of the performance at high altitude?.my ski is a dog up there. What did you think of wood dog,s skiis?........Where they alot quicker than a rock shot out of a sling shot??......

High altitude really kills your speed. I could only pull 7250-7350 on my ski. At sea level I'm a steady 7850.

Woody's ski's are REDICULOUS To run what he does at this altitude is CRAZY I had to be over 80 on his triple piper. The mid range pull is incredible. My arms gotta be a few inches longer, lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronC View Post
    High altitude really kills your speed. I could only pull 7250-7350 on my ski. At sea level I'm a steady 7850.

Woody's ski's are REDICULOUS To run what he does at this altitude is CRAZY I had to be over 80 on his triple piper. The mid range pull is incredible. My arms gotta be a few inches longer, lol

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    finally got to ride an Ultra (modded no-less, PD's 71.8 mph ski)....bad ass ski!!!

I've always loved the looks of the Ultra.......the sound of that Root's supercharger is awesome....might get tiring on a long ride but for the 30 minutes i was on the ski i loved it!!!!

And stabilty.....fuhgedaboudit...rides stable as a rock.......now i know why they're winning all the offSHOre races...that thing absorbs alot of energy that is normally transferred to the rider....good stuff.

Felt a little heavy in the turns compared to my SHO but i was definitely getting the hang of it.....will give u a workout in the twisty stuff fo SHO....not a wimpy man's ski by anymeans.

Would like to see them come out with the option of a Nano-type hull to drop some weight off it....combine that with new 260 hp engine and BAM!!!! And oh yeah...a trim system!!

Congrats to u guys.....looks like the Kawi engineers have been watching these forums.....they've taken alot of the mods and hard work that u guys have done to address issues/shortcomings with the ski and copied them to the new skis.........thats a testament to ur hard work/knowledgability/problem-solving capability!!

Gotta love GreenHulk baby!! Keep u the good work guys!!

Yammi boys r watching closely...

Aaron, slap some #'s on that baby, and get ready for Nov. 15-16 races up north. They are having a 50 something mile endurance race, and some CC racing.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    Aaron, slap some #'s on that baby, and get ready for Nov. 15-16 races up north. They are having a 50 something mile endurance race, and some CC racing.
    ??? Where? Any info? Sounds like fun

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information