Thread: Rude X-Treme

+1

Question Rude X-Treme

Jerry or Nills could you tell me if the Rude Xtreme is going to be available as a whole supercharger or just as an upgrade to the X Charger, as in a new wheel and front housing? I ask because i was looking at going with a rude but at the moment that is too much money and too extreme for what i want. Especially with the new rude being even more powerfull. So i have decided that the X charger will suit me best but dont rele want to buy it then have to buy the upgrade if i could just buy A Rude Xtreme as a whole SC. Do you think that i would need to run 42s as well as a RRFPR on the stock ECU?? I want to go as far as i can without changing the injectors as i use my ski for alot sking/wakeboarding and dont want to be running rich all the time to maintain AF ratio at WOT. Thanks alot R88

+1
    It will be offered as just an upgrade to an X charger. It will consist of new front housing and impeller.

+1
    Ok thanks Jerry. Maybe something for the future when im bored of the X charger. Im guessin that going from the stocker to the X is going to be alot different anyways. Im almost looking forward to a winter of modding as much as i am riding it next year. R88

Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    Ok thanks Jerry. Maybe something for the future when im bored of the X charger. Im guessin that going from the stocker to the X is going to be alot different anyways. Im almost looking forward to a winter of modding as much as i am riding it next year. R88
    If you dont already have the X-charger then it makes a pretty big difference! I gained 500 rpms by switching to the X-charger, RRFPR, straight pipe and 4" intake. I was really happy with the results! Then if you wanted more you could upgrade the the Rude X-charger wheel and housing for even more power.

Justin

Thread Information