Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

any MECHANICS in or around JACKSONVILLE?

my 04 polaris msx 110 has taken a dump and i dont know whats wrong with it. no one that ive called in jax will touch it. gainesville polaris couldnt find it without spending $3k to rip it open. if there is anyone who knows a thing about skis and wants to give it a try, let me know! im in hell here! ahhh!!

thanks

tommy

Give us the details of your problem...include rpm's, engine lights (if any), conditions that you were in when it quit.

Most Polaris dealers can hook up to their DigitalWrench, and pull the trouble code history. This should only involve about 1 hour of their time, and you can come here with the codes....

Quote Originally Posted by notanotherhonda View Post
    my 04 polaris msx 110 has taken a dump and i dont know whats wrong with it. no one that ive called in jax will touch it. gainesville polaris couldnt find it without spending $3k to rip it open. if there is anyone who knows a thing about skis and wants to give it a try, let me know! im in hell here! ahhh!!

thanks

tommy
    I would ditch the ski and get somthing that has some factory support for parts. Even if you fix it its only a matter of time before it happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by gtxscrider View Post
    I would ditch the ski and get somthing that has some factory support for parts. Even if you fix it its only a matter of time before it happens again.
    The Weber engine is alive, and well...and is still used in some Polaris snow and ATV products. Weber USA has no intentions of abandoning their support.

There hasn't been any part that I needed, that my local Polaris dealer could not order in. I have purchased used parts from various members of this forum....

Like I suggested, try to get the trouble code(s), and you will get tons of help!

thanks for the responses.

i actually made a thread about this a month or so ago. it has all my symptoms, as well as a video of a dry startup.

please give it a read if you have a chance. im in dire need here.

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67428

+1
    PM bigdeez HE IS IN JACKSONVILLE ON WORKS ON SKIS.TODD

Talking

I'm a bit south but I know my Polaris msx110's and 150's. and i have all the special tools and software for them too. Let me know if i can help. tel. 863-662-1471.

ed (chezzy)

how far south are you? i may need your services for real

Gainesville polaris SUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by notanotherhonda View Post

thanks

tommy
    Tommy, If i won the lottery today i would not spend one more dollar at Gainesville Polaris.I have spent close to 20,000.00 in the last couple of years w/them,mostly because i am just down the street from them.Once you walk out the door your on your own.Any where but Gainesville Polaris

man. in my other thread i started in the MSX section, people were raving about this guy JOE at gainesville polaris. $120 later, and nothing but a "we cant diagnose the problem without a $3k teardown. sorry"...

what did i spend $120 for? a non-diagnosable diagnostic?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information