Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Good or bad price 2008 RXT-X (NEW)

Hey everyone,

Well i am crossing paths and going to Seadoo i think. I have found a new 2008 RXT-X out the door for 11,700.00...tax, tags etc. Is this a good price and should i give the go ahead. I have looked and this is the best i have found. Hopefully i will be with the Sea-doo guys soon...just hope my Yamaha buddies will still ride with me, but now in a distance..lol Thanks everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Toobold View Post
    Hey everyone,

Well i am crossing paths and going to Seadoo i think. I have found a new 2008 RXT-X out the door for 11,700.00...tax, tags etc. Is this a good price and should i give the go ahead. I have looked and this is the best i have found. Hopefully i will be with the Sea-doo guys soon...just hope my Yamaha buddies will still ride with me, but now in a distance..lol Thanks everyone...

I would think you could get alittle beter deal. I bought my brand New leftover 2007 RXP for $8,800 out the door. That came with a 3 year warrenty($899) and a $1000 gas card. So I actually got the ski for $6,900 if I didnt want the warrenty and I got the $1000 gas card that can be used for anything. Its pretty much a Visa card with a $1000 on it. I think they have a $1500 rebate going now!

If that price is with the 1,500 dollar rebate, I would say keep shopping. I shopped around the Tampa area and was looking at both T-X's and GTX Limiteds and was looking at 11,400'ish out the door (no trailer) plus the 1,000 visa card (that was the amount at the time) so was at 10,400. Not exact on the numbers but real close (bought a trailer, accessories, etc so would have to pull out the papers to get exact). Ended up getting a GTXL capable of 72.2 mph with stage 2 plus installed for just 300 bucks over original MSRP for the unit. I have seen other better deals posted here on GH as well. As the year comes closer to a close I bet the numbers come down even further!!!!

One dealer here in town is doing a buy one Seadoo get the 2nd for half off (with free trailers for both!) Not sure if that is a national promotion but seems like a pretty good deal - did not read all the fine print.

By the way, here's to a pre-purchase welcome to the Seadoo side, I assure you that you will not be disappointed with your purchase!!

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by g8tor8 View Post

One dealer here in town is doing a buy one Seadoo get the 2nd for half off (with free trailers for both!)
    What dealer are you talking about

Hey everyone,

Call Travis at Performance East and tell him I asked you to call. Performance East is in Goldsboro , NC about 3 hours from you.
    919-731-4288

1/2 off deal

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyRXP View Post
    What dealer are you talking about
    Barney's of St. Pete is running it on their website now. Looks like they have a fixed price on first unit at or near MSRP, but with half off the 2nd unit and free trailers for each, may not be such a bad deal for two people looking to pick up Seadoo's.

I got mine today for 11,200 Out the door..

+1
    I guess i should shop some more here in VaBch....i though i was getting a good deal...

Check out boat trader.com. I found the RXT X for 10564 in Greenville NC.

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    Hey everyone,

Out the door price is the final price. Meaning it includes tax, tittle, prep....etc...

I would not pay more than $11,400 OTD....Plus the rebate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information