4-tec SC sportster mods

Hello all, I wanted to share the modifications I have done to my 2005 sportster 215hp.
    First, I would like to thank all the people on here, and everyone who shared thier know-how.

Performance mods are: X-supercharger with Rotax Racing wheel and spacer. XS intercooler. Graco strainer for intercooler. Rasing Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator set to 60psi static. Riva Performance air intake and filter.
    Solas concord 15/20R impeller. Riva stainless wear ring. X intake grate.
    onboard battery charging system with external plug receptical.
    Hydro-Turf, Infinity 602M speakers, clarion CMD4 CD am/fm head unit.

I have not had the chance to run the boat since these mods. I will take it out tomorrow and post the results here.

I hope to be around 60-62mph, 265HP-ish (just a guess) and it should XLR8 like a "raped ape". I will try to post some pics if I can figure it out. I tryed to make everything look "factory" as possable

Nice Mods...should Be Fast.....let Us Know How You Do

Wow!!! It runs like a "Raped ape"! It runs 65mph on it's speedo and 8,100rpms and it gets there very very fast!
    It has a slight surge at idle and slower speeds, jerry thinks it may be a tad rich and try lowering the base fuel pressure to 55psi
    I will give that a try and let you know. These mods ROCK!

I Just Put A Set Of X Chargers On My Speedster....very Strong @ 11.5 Lbs Of Boost..and Bouncing Off The Limiters.....i Will Have To Repitch The Props....then Do Some Fine Tuning....

Thats Cool! These X chargers are really something. I found that I liked the solas 15/20R impeller to the stock that was repitched. I didn't think the solas would work as well as it did, made a big differance on acceleration too, really holds. I just read your mods and see you already have the solas impeller. What RPMs are you getting when the rev limiters come on? I found that I would accelerate to 65mph (on speedo) and then it seemed to back off to 64ish I couldn't tell the diff. it was only looking at the speedo, could be the speedo too.
    Has anyone installed a GPS speedo?

I Have Been A Best Of 73.8 On Gps..... ( That Was On A Cool Day With Cool Water Temps....and I Have Not Been Able To Do That Again...but I Have Been Playing With Different Things....) But 72 Plus Has Been No Problem With The Stock Chargers With Green [email protected] 9.75 - 10 Lbs Of Boost...

Should Be Stronger With The X Chargers....but I Need To Repitch Them As I Am @ 8200 Plus On The Rpm....

Make shure you make some vent because if you do some slow driving the heat under the hood will give you some trouble.i did 4 4" hole on mine 2 beside the original and 2 at the back just beside the hinge.

Got some test results. I found that 60psi on the RRFPR is the best setting.

Holly smoke! That Speedster Screems!!!!

Thread Information