Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help me decide.

Help me decide.

Hello all,
    I have only owned Kawasaki jetskis, first one 1996 ZXI then a 1999 Ultra 150 and now a 2006 15-F.

Now where I need the help.

I want a new fast watercraft and it's really hard for me to buy another Kawasaki knowing that the Seadoo will walk all over it.

I will keep it 100% stock and get the longest warranty possible so modding it is out of the question.

Tell me your onions why you would buy a Kawasaki over the Seadoo.

Thanks

Dan

1. Kawasaki is tres more reliable.
    2. You can mod the ride plate, impeller, wedge WITHOUT voiding the warranty and still see 70+mph.
    3. Stock pwc ALL have the approximate TOPEND due to their agreement with the USCG "not to exceed 65mph." So an EVO or RXT MAY have quicker hole shot on the 07/08 250x's, the top end will be the same (give or take a few mph variances. No data on the new 260x yet.
    4. Did I mention, Kawi is more R E L I A B L E, ie in not in the shop as much as the SeaDont's.
    5. The new 09 color scheme is totally TYTE.
    6. The 250/260x's are beasts ie .....extreme rough water kick ars handlling characteristics.
    7. You can still get 07 250x's IN crate for around 8990 and 08 250x's for around the same. At least at one dealer in my area.
    8,9,10 to ~ Kawa is MORE reliable.
    Hooah!

Because Ultra's rule in the chop.

Quote Originally Posted by DWRAT View Post
    Hello all,
    I have only owned Kawasaki jetskis, first one 1996 ZXI then a 1999 Ultra 150 and now a 2006 15-F.

I want a new fast watercraft and it's really hard for me to buy another Kawasaki knowing that the Seadoo will walk all over it.

I will keep it 100% stock and get the longest warranty possible so modding it is out of the question.

Thanks

Dan
    Dan You answered your own question!!!!! (see the bold) Why go outside the box?

I, just like you, have only owned Kawi's "Walk all over it" I don't think so where I'm at. Only ocean riding here. Warranty can't be beat. Just pull the trigger and get one of those new 09's with 260 hp and in the chop you will eat RXT X ski's for lunch. Look at most offshore races this season and you will see the Kawi 250 in the winners circle. Nuff sed

+1
    Hello all,

Thanks

Dan

post this on the saedoo section and im sure itl be diffrent.if its balls out accel,midrange,topend and crazy handling your after go p-x,t-x.
    p-x is a light ski and you do feel that in the rough.
    we ride in heavy seas 99% of time and a mate got a 08 250x i have p-x.i personally love the kwak and really like the rough water handling of them but mate says after two rxps the kwak feels boring!and wishes hed got p-x.
    its an old dedate tbh between kwak,seadoo and yam basically there much the same.

and for record me and 3 mates have had over 14 seadoos between us and never needed more than a service.

Hello all,

Thanks

Dan
    We are not very objective here but....ULTRA IS THE BEST
    If you ride off-shore Ultra is the only ski.
    If you ride in swiming pools get a Sea-Dont.
    If not why dont you consider also Yamaha and Honda?
    The Honda is a great ski with great top speeds and amazing fuel economy.
    Why does it always have to be Kawi or Sea-Puke?

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Come on Guys lets keep it on the up and up.......... Calling different skis names isnt very mature and doesnt lend much credability to your post, Im not a big SeaDoo fan either but...............

I've tried Polaris, SEADOO, Yami and now I'm with Kawi and Very Happy. It's fast and awesome with waves and offshore scene, More room to store and cool design. Kawi is the best bang for your buck.

If so, why have you been buying Kawis only?

I'd buy a yamaha,,,they back their warranty and product,,,and don't play the "i've never heard of this problem" as Kawi does with the ultra 250,,,,,unless u don't mind having the ski in the shop for half the summer

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information