Thread: Cruise Control

Cruise Control

Yesterday I took out my SHO for its first ride with Pete73 after running the motor in I was able to let lose absolutely love this ski. Pete73 is an experienced rider on his Kawi the SHO made him look like Pete1933 not 1973. Anyway the thing that impressed me most about the SHO was the Cruise Control what a great option. We went on a 3 hour ride and coming home (when your body and hands are really sore) it was just so easy to put it into Cruise Control. I also found it easier to maintain a constant speed even in a bit of chop. It definately assisted me in pulling way ahead of Pete1933 . SHO is great, having a blast.

2' chop + cruise at 55 + 20 miles = the best, most expensive, funnest full-body workout you can find!

Colour/Production Copier Tech wazza's Avatar
    yep, the cruise control function is pretty cool, but I still love my cup holder!!

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    gratz guys.....good to hear thatso many SHOowners enjoy their skis....

+1
    I've like my SHO from the start but found that I still had attachment to my RXT and I was still trying to compare it to the Ultra 250.

Never realized it until we took a group of people from our jetski club and went to the Colorado River....I'll tell you what, I fell in love with my SHO all over again...it performed flawlessly and I got a good reading of an average of 66mph. She had awesome stability at high speeds and never felt that I was about to lose control!!

+1
    I've found it's also a great feature when pulling a skier/towable.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by plakes View Post
    Yesterday I took out my SHO for its first ride with Pete73 after running the motor in I was able to let lose absolutely love this ski. Pete73 is an experienced rider on his Kawi the SHO made him look like Pete1933 not 1973. Anyway the thing that impressed me most about the SHO was the Cruise Control what a great option. We went on a 3 hour ride and coming home (when your body and hands are really sore) it was just so easy to put it into Cruise Control. I also found it easier to maintain a constant speed even in a bit of chop. It definately assisted me in pulling way ahead of Pete1933 . SHO is great, having a blast.
    ryan you big girl...

1.its pete71
    2.can not beleive you are so sore after just a 3 hr cruise
    3.when we swapped ski's you hole shotted my wifes 15f by 3 lengths, then the sho mid range kicked in pulled away by 4-5 boat lengths then was about 1mph faster.

all in all i liked the mid range pull of the sho but i cant get over the big feel...the same feeling i get on an ultra 250x.

give me a 15f with that power

LOL. Sorry about the 73 Pete I just guessed threre is no way you look 37. Put the same motor in your Kawi I wouldn't have the strength to hang on. Still very happy with the ski.

Thread Information