budproductions.net addicted to h2o budproductions's Avatar

think about sellin my 07' 250

How much do you people think I could get for my 07' ultra 250. It's got a stage 1 kit on her scoop grate, ride plate, air intake, exhaust, waterbox, emissions block off kit. I love the thing but I'm addicted to my 800 and want to sell the pig and put the loot from the 250 into the 800. It's got like 35 hours on it, 4 year extended warranty, trailer

put the OCMS kit on it to alleviate the GIO issue, and you could jack up your price a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SE TX Rider View Post
    put the OCMS kit on it to alleviate the GIO issue, and you could jack up your price a bit.
    Not every 07 has Gas In Oil !! I have 20 hours since my last oil and filter change, hasn't risen a drop...

07 Ultra 250x - Blue/Silver justice25's Avatar
    I beleive it would still help him sell it, whether it is an issue or not

Quote Originally Posted by budproductions View Post
    How much do you people think I could get for my 07' ultra 250. It's got a stage 1 kit on her scoop grate, ride plate, air intake, exhaust, waterbox, emissions block off kit. I love the thing but I'm addicted to my 800 and want to sell the pig and put the loot from the 250 into the 800. It's got like 35 hours on it, 4 year extended warranty, trailer
    are thinking to get 09 ultra 260

+1

Smile

If someone who reads this board(prior to buying a ski -like i did) and knew about GIO did not have much money to spend saw a ski with the OCMS already installed. I would be inclined to look in that direction. less wrenching more riding.
    I knew about GIO and STILL bought a 250- once again because of the Hull design it was only after that did i notice that i had the bestest looking ski on the water.

i thought i had no problem never saw oil rise but put ocms in just to check and i get one ounce of pure gas out of catch can every 25 gallons i burn. so you do not know if you have a issue or not.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by soberdave View Post
    i thought i had no problem never saw oil rise but put ocms in just to check and i get one ounce of pure gas out of catch can every 25 gallons i burn. so you do not know if you have a issue or not.
    i'm with you for the people that think they don't have GIO i bet if you put a clear peice of tube with an elbow or loop up from the drain can you will see it. as everyone that thinks they didn't have it will now be able to see it. its there wether you want to believe or not

+1
    you two must be a load of laughs at christmas...

Seriously, i was thinking oif doing the same thing just because i worry about everything and have the luck of NOT being irish. From what i have heard it's cheap insurance..

Rudy did say my lever was up a tad... and if i know me he was being nice.
    I'll hafta do some more searching... i dont think it's hard to install. as long as there aint no nuts to drop down in the hull.(again)

Thread Information