Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Keep 07 Or Get 09

50 hr no warranty...I should say it still solid I Love it...though I'm thinking..to keep it for one more season or get new 09 260x this time in red color...so guys like to hear your opinion is it a good move or still keep my 07 and go for modifications

07 Ultra 250x - Blue/Silver justice25's Avatar
    If you are not having any problems with ur 07, why trade. I do not think that for the money, the 09 is that attractive.

Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by justice25 View Post
    If you are not having any problems with ur 07, why trade. I do not think that for the money, the 09 is that attractive.

Trade for the 09, I would!

if they will take it on trade, who would buy an o7.??????????

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by soberdave View Post
    if they will take it on trade, who would buy an o7.??????????
    I would buy another 07 if the price was right. But Sportman has a slower blue one, not the fast red ones.

Oh, I just see he is in Abu Dhabi. That would be a really long ride home.

I dont know but from what Ive seen visually there isn't much difference other than the seats and colors. so dang that sucks u only get 64mph with mods. i live in hot weather but BONE dry, and i get 69mph on the ski but i dont own a hand-held GPS so iam not sure how fast. I know the ski's speedo isnt accurate, i just havent got a good reason to buy GPS for my riding area.

Quote Originally Posted by drtbk4ever View Post
    I would buy another 07 if the price was right. But Sportman has a slower blue one, not the fast red ones.

Oh, I just see he is in Abu Dhabi. That would be a really long ride home.
    you are right my 07 is slow what about 09 do you think will be much faster i want 65 plus in stock machine Is 09 abale to give my that figure without modification if the answer will be yes (in hot humidity) then I gona trade the blue to get faster red

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1

Hello

Hi. My father is in the UAE, in Abu Dhabi. He's been there for 2 years. He works for U.S. Treasury. He brought me a Mosque alarm clock. It has full azan. I have an 07 12f. If I were you, I would be more concerned with reliability than just top speed. But if your a speed freak, sell the 07 and get an 09. With little $ and mods it should do above your stated need for 65.

+1
    stick with your 07, get some value from your investment, its only got 50 hours thats nothing. if you are real keen, get to the 100hr mark and then change your pistons and cams.......I think you will already have a fast pump.

Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    Hi. My father is in the UAE, in Abu Dhabi. He's been there for 2 years. He works for U.S. Treasury. He brought me a Mosque alarm clock. It has full azan. I have an 07 12f. If I were you, I would be more concerned with reliability than just top speed. But if your a speed freak, sell the 07 and get an 09. With little $ and mods it should do above your stated need for 65.
    Really oh nice so did you visit UAE...You are welcome..the best time is from November till February..though we enjoy riding around the year..summer time is much busy season..not so good for Ultra speed..heat kills it speed...I'm in opion that Ultra is reliabale it least better that my prevous ski I had seadoo..but the fact is that more that two years with our weather and solty water is not so good idea to keep a ski more than that..or 100 hr..I like speed who does not..ok I'm not in hurry to sold 07 untill I hear good news about 09 and read some review who really test them I recommend to go for 09

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information