View Poll Results: What day(s) work for you ?
- 3. You may not vote on this poll
Thread: OCTOBER 3rd 4th 5th
09-27-2008, 09:44 AM #1
OCTOBER 3rd 4th 5th
Trying to setup marsh and inlet ride for Fri Sat and/or Sun
Hit Inlet, Barnegat Marshes, lunch at club house, and then a round 2.
Participate in Poll
**C&D Ride is on Sunday the 5th
This post has been edited
OCTOBER 3rd 4th 5th
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
What will you be doing?
The more skis the more warmer and the more time you stay out.
C&D Group Ride, NY Tour, ChowderFest, Inlet, Marshes, etc
Dont make me attach a poll to this thread.
Cus I'll do it.
Last edited by BAR BAY H.O.; 09-29-2008 at 12:26 PM.
09-27-2008, 10:28 AM #2
Heres another option, WAVEDAZE :
THE MOST DIVERSE JET SKI FREERIDE EVENT ON THE EAST COAST
Wavedaze 2008 is a two-day national personal watercraft (PWC) recreational and family social entertainment event that provides an opportunity to showcase the positive aspects of PWC’s as recreation and a sport.
WHEN: October 4 & 5 2008
WHERE: Virginia Beach Oceanfront between 6th and 11th Streets
1. Wavedaze was first held October 6th and 7th 2007
2. $2000.00 was donated to: The Virginia Beach Volunteer Water Rescue Squad and The American Watercraft Association.
3. Over 38 vendors and volunteers made contributions of cash and prizes in 2007
4. Registration for each watercraft is $35 during the event, $25 to early registrants, $25 to AWA members any time.
5. The event is set up to introduce newcomers and enthusiasts that share a common interest – the love of the sport of personal watercraft riding.
6. The event is open to all watercraft enthusiasts and it is free to watch the events
7. We are expecting more than 125 participants from 31 different states and Canada.
8. The American Watercraft Association (AWA) will be present to help promote PWC Safety
9. Professional staging, sound system, banners, canopy tents, and corporate sponsor displays will set the stage for a truly inspiring event.
There will be many special events and programs that will take place during this exciting event including:
1. Raffles, auctions, games, contests, competitions and prizes!
2. A shoreline cruise on the Atlantic Ocean and Chesapeake Bay!
3. Neptune challenge: A 26-mile open ocean endurance ride to the Chesapeake Light Tower and back!
09-27-2008, 03:33 PM #3
I'm probably riding the Canal on the 5th..
Have to work on the 3rd and 4th..
09-27-2008, 04:01 PM #4
09-27-2008, 04:02 PM #5
october 3rd - relaxing/going to atlantic city for my b-day
october 4th - shakedown @ e-town
october 5th - shakedown @ e-town
09-27-2008, 04:34 PM #6
09-27-2008, 06:28 PM #7
09-27-2008, 07:26 PM #8
09-27-2008, 07:36 PM #9
09-27-2008, 07:40 PM #10
300 miles?? hahahahhahhahaa I wouldn't be able to walk for WEEKS running that on my gpr..
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Monaco in forum Jersey RidersReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2012, 01:14 PM
By QWKRN U in forum MidwestReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2009, 11:08 PM
By 2006 RXT in forum NortheastReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2007, 03:13 PM
By YAMAPRO in forum Race Events and NewsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2007, 07:35 PM
By Bambeezer in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2005, 05:03 PM