Random noise indicator - RXPX

I just picked up a new RXP-X and a RXP. Took them both out yesterday for some casual break-in time.

The RXP-X is throwing off some random noises(similar noise as using the wrong key). There is no predictability or pattern to this. It just happens here and there and the length of "beeps" are also varied.

I thought it could be that my lanyard wasn't firmly seated on the post but I held it tightly with one hand and yet, the noise indicator was still going off. Any other ideas on where to check for perhaps some loose wiring that would result in the above?

Nothing coming up on the dash.I was think bad senor but you should get a warning on the dash.If not take it back so they can put it on the Buds.I'm sure it will be covered under warrenty.

Nothing at all coming up on the dash. I will get it on in to the dealer so they can hook it up to see if they can pinpoint the fault.

what was the number of beeps going off. three beeps in a row. 4 beeps in a row. that can tell you something too.

Thats the problem. There is no uniformity of the beeps, both quantity or duration. Very sporadic...sometimes just a 1 second beep...other times...a 3 second beep. Sometimes just 1, sometimes there are 2 in a row...both different durations. then it doesn't happen at all.

I would def be going to the dealer they'll be able to read it and see whats goin on.

Took it in to the dealer....no fault codes showing up which is actually a bit more troublesome to me(in a strange way) than finding something concrete because it means its a wild goose chase now.

They will replace the buzzer just to see if that isn't the culprit. First time the dealer has come across this problem.

Thread Information