Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Smile 750 triple routing pictures helpppppppppppppp

does anyone have a real picture of the routing and what to plug if any or route the fuel hoses? im lost here . help... i checked the tank lines, yes they were bad. cut to length, put back on weighted screens ...yes they were on the bottom of the tank. lol also have triple pump. 1 side has 1 outlet on it, it sticks out from the pump. im guessing this is the pulse side of the pump. attached new line from crankcase to this portion of pump. the other 4 outlets are on the perimeter of the pump, 3 are out to carbs, the last one gets it connection from the water separator. did that. when routing the 3 outlets to the carbs, the first one goes to the lil blue thing(which was next to original pump. i think.lol) . the other 2 i routed to the carbs no.2 n 3 and took off the caps that were on them. replaced fuel filter, have good compression. 130 on all cylinders, half tank of fresh fuel. it ran ok before starting this. when it was running before, it wouldnt go full throttle and needed just a tad of starting fliud to start. would run 80% throttle. would do 43 mph.with my puppy on it. so 200lbs total weight on ski. if i let it sit for like 45 mins it would need jus a tad of starting fliud to start, then would run like this again. if started after 5 mins of waiting it would start right up. take off after running down canal for 15 mins(loading up) it would still take off nicely. so no loading up, idles ok. just the usual rattleing by the coupler. different issue. lol anyway now ya know how it ran before. what about the upper rail stuff? i need to plug somethijng up there or what? i have no clue. lol i see the pic of it off the machine with 2 silver looking plugs on 2 cylinders. where do the lines go from there? i need help. pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. want to go out today on it.

+1
    Loose the little blue thing(auto cock) Make sure you have the return restrictor in place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Graphic1.gif 
Views:	93 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	96539   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Polaris Fuel Diagram.JPG 
Views:	153 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	96540  

+1

triple

what is the lil blue round thing with 3 lines connected to it next to the original carb? 1 oil line, and 1 fuel inlet and 1 outlet? or what? what does it do? do i bypass it when hooking up the first fuel line? clueless.lol no im not dumb, have 5 certs as a mechanic, just never routed fuel upgrades on a jetski. thanks for the help.

+1

ty beerdart nice pic of pump

could ya call me right now on the phone? 586 610-9691 ask 4 tom. where do i find this restrictor. and where does it go? what do i do with the other 2 lines coming off the autocock? i know the one line from the crank goes to the pump,. what about the other 2? 1 is black (going to bottom of engine and is tee'ed and the other is clear and going to the pto carb. do i plug them. is there any oil line right there or just all fuel. i think the oil stuff is in the magcover or under it right? thx
    Last edited by bowsniper; 09-28-2008 at 08:50 AM. Reason: had to add question

+1
    The auto cock is a piece of *hit and was removed per Polaris service bulletin it was designed to only allow fuel to flow when the motor is running. Remove it and throw it as far as you can cap the line where it attached to the carb base.

+1

will throw as far as possible.lol

ok, i understand the auto cock thing, what a waste of design time.lol let me take a picture of this carb setup.. maybe that will help. give me a few.

+1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	triplefuellines.JPG 
Views:	221 
Size:	175.3 KB 
ID:	96543  

+1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carb routing.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	96544

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carb routing no.2.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	96545

If ya look in the second picture, you will see (hopefully..lol ) the return rail and the feed rail right below it, on the top rail (return) at the end of it (going to the rear of the ski) there is a clamp on a hose connected to the fuel rail.
    about a half inch later down the hose, you will see a tie wrap. the restrictor is in the hose right there. good idea to check to see if that lil hole in the restrictor is blocked. it must work for proper operation of the ski. it must be open.
    If your gonna change all the lines on the ski, good idea to check all the lines your removing for restrictors in them. you'll wonder what went wrong. lol

The first pic shows the new pump,lines and fuel filter. mine is glass and has replaceable filters for it. Make sure you leave enough line to mount the fuel pump in the bottom of the ski against a bulkhead.
    Last edited by bowsniper; 09-28-2008 at 07:40 PM. Reason: restrictor location for newbies!

+1

got rid of auto cock here

Ok still need to know what to do with black hose in second pic going to bottom of engine that goes to a tee. do i block it off? thx
    yes restrictor is in rail. i can see the tie strap holding it and can feel it in there. thats ok.

The black hose is in the middle of the second pic just being able to see the end of it. it was connected to the "auto cock" that was removed. found out......beerdart said pitch it. so i did, lol Actually..it goes down beneath the engine and tees into 2 hoses..these hoses go under the engine and back up the other side to feed the fuel rail. I think...lol who knows...this is a 95 remeber,,,,lol lots of wrenchs have attempted something at some point!
    Last edited by bowsniper; 09-28-2008 at 07:17 PM. Reason: some more info

+1

what to do with upper rail.

Havent touch that yet. still waiting to get the first part done. thx again

Followed the pic beerdart has. made mine look like that. but I didnt have those metal looking stops he used. I went with plastic caps that fit snugly over the fittings.
    Last edited by bowsniper; 09-28-2008 at 07:19 PM. Reason: finally got to it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information