Abu Dhabi-UAE

all new GTX vs FZR vs. 09 Ultra

as I'm x owner of seadoo..I like the fact that seadoo ski are high tech skis though I had a problem with reliability and maintaining it on other had I never own Yamaha which is respectively reliable ski..I'm having 07 Ultra which I like it's handling in rough water and it looks great in water If someone put all three above skies and make a comparison in terms of speed reliability performance and best look which one you will like to own for next year

Englewood Cliffs, NJ
    FZR, just because it's the lightest of the three (power to weight ratio matters most to me, then handling, a close second). I'm actually in a bit of a pickle myself. I tend to ride in semi-rough water all the time, but I'm wondering if the RXP-X is just worth it for me because I like a ski that will hop the waves rather than go through them.

I would also tend to avoid the new GTX iS for the first model year because they might have a recall or two that need to be ironed out. The suspension is new, the braking system is new... just seems that there could be a lot of things to go wrong with it. I don't want to be a guinea pig to test Sea Doo's new products. If you want a ski with all the high tech goodies, look no further, this is the ski to buy!

For me, it seems like I'm in search of a new RXP-X or leftover 2008 GP1300R.

Abu Dhabi-UAE
    I would go for FZR if it handle the rough water like ULtra
    ok any guess what will be the top speed for each one of these 2009 stars I mean skies

Thread Information