WTB 2000 SLX pro 1200 impeller back (pics of damage)

I took my ski out yesterday and the impeller started bouncing around inside the pump housing and will need to be replaced. I would need to replace the bearings, small shaft, stator as well. I guess everything from the impellar back. I am looking for new or used in good condition.I was going to try atlanticwatersports.com but it says on there site that they do not carry parts for the Polaris anymore. Where else can I get what I need and is there anything else I will need? Do any of these parts work with other models?

Thank you for any support.

Rich
    Here are pics

Quote Originally Posted by richsrq View Post
    I took my ski out yesterday and the impeller started bouncing around inside the pump housing or extension (not sure what it is called) and will need to be replaced. I would need to replace the bearings as well. I was going to try atlanticwatersports.com but it says on there site that they do not carry parts for the Polaris anymore. Where else can I get what I need and is there anything else I will need? Do any of these parts work with other models?

Thank you for any support.

Rich
    I talked to Jay from atlantic this summer. I'm pretty sure he's still got a decent amount of polaris items. Give him a call.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    John Zigler,a member here sells used parts.Babbits in Michigan has New Polaris parts still,Also you can send the prop to Impros and have them rebuild the prop cheaper then a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    John Zigler,a member here sells used parts.Babbits in Michigan has New Polaris parts still,Also you can send the prop to Impros and have them rebuild the prop cheaper then a new one.

Thank you. I am sending the prop out today

+1
    What's the inside wear ring look like,the tube the prop rides inside of ,is it's tore up?

Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    What's the inside wear ring look like,the tube the prop rides inside of ,is it's tore up?
    I thought it would be tore up but after removing the impeller it seems not to be bad. I can feel some wear on it but nothing that really stands out. Once I get the impeller back, I will check the tollerences.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by richsrq View Post
    I thought it would be tore up but after removing the impeller it seems not to be bad. I can feel some wear on it but nothing that really stands out. Once I get the impeller back, I will check the tollerences.
    Have them make your impellar 10 thousenths 'sp' bigger then stock that way if will be a tighter fit .

Quote Originally Posted by 785 lugs View Post
    Have them make your impellar 10 thousenths 'sp' bigger then stock that way if will be a tighter fit .
    OK. Thank you

+1
    I'd guess you have the Stainless Steel ring and the prop is Alumium,so the prop wears first. Good deal.

Thread Information