+1

Riva intake and PPG power pipe for rxp FOR SALE.

I have a Riva pro series intake. $150
    PPG resonated power pipe. $150
    brand new still in box. Riva pro series reduction nozzle with interchangable rings. $275

email me or pm me. [email protected]

+1
    Ill take the riva air induction

Just a warning that he has bad feedback in the Buyer and Seller Feedback forums:

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73727

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JayG View Post
    Just a warning that he has bad feedback in the Buyer and Seller Feedback forums:

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73727
    Thank you.

I will take it from you if u send it out first. once arrived i will paypal u the money.. As u can see i been on these forums a long time. I am a honest person and people on here can back me up.. Sorry but since these was a problem in the past i cant afford at this time to let my guard down. Im already out 800 for a bad sc i purchased as i was telling you today..

+1
    Adam I made a response to the that but moderators gotta approve it first. Im not a theif. BOOSTAHOLICS stories way off. Hes is the proof. U def must be smokin something if thing I will send out parts w/o recieving payment.

Heres my proof that BOOST IS A LIAR.
    THIS IS COPIED FROM USPS WEBSITE. THIS IS WHEN HE SENT OUT THE PACKAGE TO ME.
    Acceptance, September 02, 2008, 11:33 am, FRANKFORT, KY 40604

THIS IS COPIED N PASTED FROM MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT WHEN I SHIPPED HIM HIS MONEY.
    Aug. 22, 2008 Payment To Chris Turnbull CompletedDetails -$800.00 USD $0.00 USD -$800.00 USD

11 days to send out a package??? Hmm seems wierd. I also sent him PM's askin for the trackin info he told me he would get right out to me when he shipped it. I finally recieved PM's back from him after I made the post about him. I did recieve shipping confirmation on the package that it was sent out on the 2nd of sept on the day he sent it. He also had to send it OVERNIGHT due to he taking soo long. I did dispute it but I called paypal n told them to remove the dispute by I would say the 4th or 5th of sept. So him not getting his money I think is Just a lil fishy. You guys wanna believe him and not buy the parts from me. Thats fine. Im sure you would much rather do bussiness with someone like CHRIS aka BOOSTAHOLIC who will take ur money ASAP and send ur parts at his leasure. Check out my feed back on CORRAL.net. My username is Mysvtsitson23's

I have 1 negative response outta probably 20 from a guy who I spoke on the phone about trading my turbo kit off my car for some parts and then he never showed when he was supposed to so I sold it the next day. The guy calls me a couple days lada and I told em I sold it and he gave me negative feed back. He might be related to CHRIS aka BOOSTAHOLIC.

people who live in there only lil dream world. If u notice on corral I still sold plenty of parts after the negative feed back cause alot people know the type of person I really am. You guys can choose if u really think I would beat yous. Either way Ill sell these parts. So if u dont want it no problem. Thats ur bad. Not mine. Enjoy people Im sorry this thread had to become this but I dont like to be called a liar, a thief or people on a awesome forum such as this to think I would ever scam them. NEVER HAPPEN.

+1
    Money sent through paypal.. Thank you

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    Money sent through paypal.. Thank you
    Adam any time buddy. part was sent out sent u the trackin # and I appreciate u sending the money fast as well. Im sure u will enjoy it.

+1
    Hey man thanks for the quick shipping.. I just got your email on the tracking # !!! Thanks allot.. So far so good boys.. Don't knock a person for one mistake known on here.. Its two sides of the story always.. Some times u just have to see past it.. Miscommunication Between two people im sure. I will even post photos when it gets here..

Im a Rude guy
    Any pics on the pipe?

Thread Information