Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,875
    +1
    30

    Contact info for Sponge Racing

    Anybody know how to get a hold of Sponge Racing (Darrell) send me a pm with contact info or let him know I am trying to get a hold of him.

    Thanks Bill


  2. #2
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by OsideBill View Post
    Anybody know how to get a hold of Sponge Racing (Darrell) send me a pm with contact info or let him know I am trying to get a hold of him.

    Thanks Bill

    are you buying what i think you are?

  3. #3
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    are you buying what i think you are?
    if your thinking honda maybe.

    darell's rius s/s boat was parted out hydrojunkie got that hull hood and seat and did his first conversion with it

  4. #4
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    if your thinking honda maybe.

    darell's rius s/s boat was parted out hydrojunkie got that hull hood and seat and did his first conversion with it
    nope something else

  5. #5
    cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    north jersey
    Posts
    6,188
    +1
    176
    I'm going to call a hardcore FULLBOOGIE on your ass Bill

    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37947

  6. #6
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    I'm going to call a hardcore FULLBOOGIE on your ass Bill

    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37947


  7. #7
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,875
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    I'm going to call a hardcore FULLBOOGIE on your ass Bill

    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37947

    Too funny I forgot about that ad, I deserve the smack down.

    Thanks guy's I got what I needed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for contact info from Riva..
    By Rescue1 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2015, 02:24 AM
  2. R5WaterXRacing Hotel info for The July 4-5th Race
    By R5WaterXRacing in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 02:45 PM
  3. looking for Jet Dynamics contact info ?
    By spaceman in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 04:37 PM
  4. More Air for Rotax Racing mods?
    By Jarrett in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 10:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •