Places to ride around gainesville????

Hey guys, some of youo might have seen my post in the St Johns thread. I live in Gainesville right now and just picked up a pair of XP's. A'97 and a '98XPL. I am looking for some places to ride around here. I dont mind driving a little bit. I took them out on Lake Weir last weekend for their first trip out under my name. So where are some nice places to ride?

Smile

Hey Midnight08, I ride the Suwannee River .Great scenery but sturgeon do jump alot.I dont worry about the fish jumping to much though,kinda like winning the lottery it could happen but probably wont.Lots of natural springs and sand bars you can dock and swim at.If you go out on a holiday weekend there are boats and skis everywhere.I havent been there yet but people say Lake Santa Fe is nice.

We should get together some time and ride.Always looking for a freind to ride with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    04' Ultra 150
    07' Yamaha VX110

Sounds good. I'll have to check those places out. If you decide you are going out sometime let me know and I will see if I can make it out. Are you going to school here? Or live here?

Quote Originally Posted by midnight08 View Post
    Sounds good. I'll have to check those places out. If you decide you are going out sometime let me know and I will see if I can make it out. Are you going to school here? Or live here?
    I live in bronson,just outside of gainesville.Work in newberry.I have lived in this area about 30 yrs.Got into jet skis a couple of years ago after riding a friends and have been hooked ever since.Been on the Suwannee River so many times i could ride ride with my eyes closed.Mostly b/c its a 15 minute ride from the house.

Have been wanting to try out different areas to ride but do not want to get out somewhere -breakdown -and have no help.You never know what can happen.,(i could hit the lottery or something like that) HA HA

I usually go out 1-2 times a month depending on the weather or work scedule.
    Give me a call if you are going out sometime and maybe we can hook up.
    Or if im going out i'll message you on GREENHULK.See Ya
    Dale 352-538-5375 (cell#)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

04' Ultra 150 (Mine)
    07' Yamaha VX 110 (Wifes or buddy to ride with)

I know what you mean about the getting out someplace and breaking down thing. These skis are 10 years old now and its not a matter if I will but when I am.

+1
    the crystal river / gulf area is nice.....not alot of boat traffic over here....

Thanks for the heads up Kaybat. ill have to look into those places as well.

Thread Information